Cyborg vs Spencer being finalizing for UFC 240

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
The UFC is finalizing a non-title featherweight bout between former champion Cris Cyborg and Felicia Spencer for UFC 240 on July 27, according to UFC president Dana White.

White told ESPN the UFC has formally offered the 145-pound bout to both sides. Once signed, the bout will serve as the co-main event to UFC 240, which will be held at Rogers Place in Edmonton.

"I'm excited about this Edmonton card. Max Holloway vs. Frankie Edgar is a great main event, and now we have Cris Cyborg vs. Felicia Spencer in the co-main event," White told ESPN. "Felicia is undefeated at 7-0, a former Invicta world champion, coming off a very impressive first-round finish over a top-three-ranked Megan Anderson. I can't wait for this fight."

https://es.pn/2KblfOc

Oh i can't wait. Bye Felicia.

dTYFLkE.gif

That will make it 4 WMMA fights on that card.

<36>

At least that card is gaining some momentum. Probably going to end up top heavy though

Cyborg by whatever she wants.

If they add Zabit Vs Ortega, shaping up to be a decent card.

Why did they have to specify a non-title fight? No shit Cyborg just got destroyed by Nunes..

Last edited:
Cyborg will destroy her standing but Spencer has a chance, given how easy Cyborg has been to clinch with.

Cyborg by murder!

if i recall correctly Yana Kunitskaya got Cyborg's back early on, but wasn't able to progress once there
now if Cyborg allows Spencer to do the same, she's gonna have some trouble, Spencer is a legit black belt finisher, great back taking ability and very dangerous with RNCs.

Cyborg should win, sure, but it's a interesting one. Not counting Spencer out at all. Those who saw her fights on Invicta knew she was great and would have a easy time with Meeegan

She's ok.

I'd watch Cyborg starch some chick over a boring ass hump fest

I can count on one hand the fighters i truly have disdain for and she is one of them. Fucking constant whining no matter how far backwards the UFC bends for her..

Zabit vs Ortega could really help bring some life to this card. Is there any legitimacy to those rumors?

I can count on one hand the fighters i truly have disdain for and she is one of them. Fucking constant whining no matter how far backwards the UFC bends for her..
That's true.

They did literally, without exaggeration, create a division for her out of thin air after all.

That's true.

They did literally, without exaggeration, create a division for her out of thin air after all.

and she still bitched and complained about every fucking thing and cherry picked fights damn i am getting triggered now..:mad:

Back