Cyborg vs Spencer being finalizing for UFC 240

It’s in my hometown. I said it was 90% I was going. I said if they added Cyborg vs Fee it was 100%. And Gillian Robertson too.

I’ll get pics with both and post if possible...

I’m in...

giphy.gif

Well i hope you have a blast man, first live card right?

I do hope they get at least two more stellar match ups for the main card. Ortega vs Zabit does have a nice ring to it.

I can count on one hand the fighters i truly have disdain for and she is one of them. Fucking constant whining no matter how far backwards the UFC bends for her..

how are they bending over backwards for her?

Dana used to literally trash talk this woman just prior to signing her lol. What does she whine about? That she wants to fight?

how are they bending over backwards for her?

Dana used to literally trash talk this woman just prior to signing her lol. What does she whine about? That she wants to fight?

You want me to dance for you but i won't. Her history is well documented..

Zabit vs Ortega could really help bring some life to this card. Is there any legitimacy to those rumors?
Sherdog has that match up on UFC 239 in Vegas, I’m still crossing my fingers because I’ve got my tickets in hand and I am pissed they took the JDS fight off. This would be a good replacement fight.

Sherdog has that match up on UFC 239 in Vegas, I’m still crossing my fingers because I’ve got my tickets in hand and I am pissed they took the JDS fight off. This would be a good replacement fight.

Thanks for the info. Wonder who else they can get for 240? they still need at least 5 fights to round out the card.

Why did they have to specify a non-title fight? No shit Cyborg just got destroyed by Nunes..

Um.... because based on recent history, it is actually a bit of a surprise that they don't make this an interim title fight. Why wouldn't they? Nunes indicated that she is going back to 135 next and is talking about retirement soon.

And because Dana and $$$$$$$

Cyborg by murder, I really don't see anyone giving Cyborg issues. I think Cyborg could still even beat Nunes if she fought with a bit more intelligence or at least make it competitive.

Spencer has some balls. Tho now is probably the best time to fight her since she just got KO'd.

Don't do my girl Felicia dirty like this. She just got into the UFC and is a legit prospect for her division, now they're feeding her to Cyborg.

I know Cris is a pioneer of the sport, but I hope Felicia chokes her out and gets cut already. She's the reason why 145 is stagnant, people are afraid of her. Even the top bantamweights have a history of being scared, with only Holm and Nunes stepping up.

You're going to this?

Almost as if they made it for you haha, glad you get see it

Thank you, by the way. I mean it.

Don't do my girl Felicia dirty like this. She just got into the UFC and is a legit prospect for her division, now they're feeding her to Cyborg.

I know Cris is a pioneer of the sport, but I hope Felicia chokes her out and gets cut already. She's the reason why 145 is stagnant, people are afraid of her. Even the top bantamweights have a history of being scared, with only Holm and Nunes stepping up.

You want me to dance for you but i won't. Her history is well documented..

Uhh lol. Thats because you have nothing of substance to say. Just pipe down. All you do is bash fighters.

Uhh lol. Thats because you have nothing of substance to say. Just pipe down. All you do is bash fighters.

and yet you are always liking my posts! good job keep em coming

Cyborg sucks..

Back