Cyborg vs Amanda Nunes set for UFC 232 Dec 29

Who Wins?

• Total voters
hqdefault.jpg

Finally a fight that has potential to go past the first round

Another female fight likely headlining end of year. What the fuck happened.

Im generally against most WMMA but this is actually a really good fight. I would prefer it didn’t headline but if it does, I wouldn’t hate it. I’ve watched PPVs with much worse headliners.

Can't wait for that weigh in staredown with Cyborg and her crazy makeup and Nunes wearing that lion mask

Won't be my proudest fap but there's been worse.

<Fedor23>
Think Nunes cut the face out and messed it up...

I thought maybe they would try to get this fight to headline 230 but at least it's happening. I'll take Nunes by dec or late tko

im sure cris would of tried to but the ufc made it clear where the fight was gone be.

I wouldn't sleep on Nunes on this one.

Both have knockout power. Cyborg hasn't looked as dominant against real competition.

that why cris was looking for a can to fight instead.

i know she will be the underdog but i have to vote whom i am cheering for.

Lets go Nunes.

id be so happy if she pulled it off.

it's about time.

pretty sad to have the GOAT WMMA fighter on the sidelines from her March 3 fight to end of Dec.

I'm pretty interested to see the outcome of this fight. I think Nunes might be the toughest opponent Cyborg has faced in her career.

Cyborg by tko. Amanda doesn't have the will to survive a beating like she is going to get.

Best scrap they can make for both Divisions at current. A true proving ground to unfold before us.

How can one not shiver with

200.gif

Amanda is too predictable, Cyborg has a high fight IQ she can mix it up, while Amanda throws the same combo and leaves her chin up

the only way Amanda wins is by punchers chance if she catches Cyborg right ton the button and finishes her.

Back