Cyborg vs Amanda Nunes set for UFC 232 Dec 29

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I didn't watch either enough to give an educated opinion, so I'll go with Amanda because reasons.

Last edited:
Cyborg by superior size, strength and cardio. Would really like to see Amanda pull off the upset, though.

Cyborg. The only fighter who stands a chance against Cyborg is Holly. Let them fight two or three more times and I bet Holly wins one or two of them. Precision counter striker. Cyborg just hits way too hard. She's a walking steroid needle, at this point.

Huge test for both... Definitely worth a watch. Hoping for a WMMA Let me Bang...

Nice!

Rooting for Amanda but I think Cyborg will win.

F*CK YEAH!
I LOVE WMMA! <Moves>

qY7XBk.gif

But but but... cyborg is ducking and is scared of nunes... because uhhh

Cyborg by tko

I hope Nunes does it. I don’t think Cryborg has ever faced anyone that hits that hard. Other than that Muy Tai chick.

Finally, looking forward to it. Cyborg should take it but hopefully it's a good scrap.

I got Nunes.

Bold. I would really like to see this, but if I were Cyborg's camp, I would be counting on Cyborg to wear Amanda's still questionable cardio down and then put her away in later rounds. I have never wanted to be wrong more, though.

I voted for lioness. Wishful thinking, but would love to see her win.

Dec 29? Fuck outta here. More than 4 months away yet they can’t find an opponent for Ferguson for 229?

Back