Cyborg vs Amanda Nunes set for UFC 232 Dec 29

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Yeah, I had the names reversed. Some fanboy's hyperbole got the best of him.
Pretty sure Cyborg played both sides of the "135" game, can and can't. She's a great fighter that has literally fought smaller women her whole mma career. She never pushed to develop 145 except for lip service.
Now she's been doing it so long it's become "normal". F that
Good fighter but never really tested among peers.

Oh she did. At one time during an interview she gave her weight at 154, and at 160 (Tito press conference) she "would die" trying to make 135. Then, of course, her weight climbs to 175 (scale photo) and she cuts to 139 for a catch-weight fight. So she cut both more total weight and a greater percentage of weight, somehow without dying.

Had she stayed at 160, she would have been able to make 135, but instead chose to gain 15 lbs. then cry about how tough it is for her. And to gain 15 lbs. of reasonably lean mass is very difficult for a woman in a cardio-intensive sport.

Couldn't get those two brain cells creative enough to come up with some delusional bs as to why Cyborg dwarfs Holly, eh?

I never said cyborg dwarfs Holly. That’s twice now. The first time could be written off as a mistake, not the second. You either agree me and are a fucking weird, attention craving retard that argues for shits and giggles or you’re just a fucking retard. For the record, I’m pleased with either.

This is the first fight i will bet on since the insanity that was DC being a heavy underdog against Miocic. If Amanda is a even a reasonable underdog I will be betting accordingly.

edit: yes the odds are ridiculous. betting on amanda gets better odds than betting on brock to beat DC. think about that. Amanda has dynamite in her hands and personally Cyborg has never impressed me as much as the hype that surrounds her.

g8J8bo8.png

Congratulations to everybody who, lke myself, picked Amanda Nunes for the win. We were quite a minority in the poll.

Back