Cyborg on Sports Center

She's suing Ronda Rousey and will not be dropping in weight until Rousey apologizes.

I hope it is her dropping the weight. CW is not happening so just get on the fucking stairmaster.

maybe retiring and suing ronda and ufc.

She's not going to sue anyone. She may blow hard about it, but she won't sue. Ronda said this: "I fight in the UFC, in the 135-pound division. She can fight at 145 pumped full of steroids or she can make the weight just like everybody else without them." There is nothing in that statement that is false. Cyborg can fight at 145 pumped full of steroids. That isn't the full list of possibilities. One not mentioned is Cyborg fighting at 145 without steroids, but that omission doesn't make anything Ronda said false.

She's not suing Ronda. The truth is an absolute defense. She tested positive for roids previously. She cannot win.

She's not suing Ronda. The truth is an absolute defense. She tested positive for roids previously. She cannot win.

She failed a test like 4 years ago. Ronda's claims were that Cyborg is still using today. Big difference.

Cyborg wants to get payed the same way Miesha does

She failed a test like 4 years ago. Ronda's claims were that Cyborg is still using today. Big difference.

Read what she said. She didn't claim Cyborg was on steroids. She said "she can fight at 145 pumped full of steroids..." and she can.

Different than saying "Cyborg is pumped full of steroids"

Ronda never actually makes a claim she is still using today. It's carefully worded statement an confusing. Basically all Ronda has to do is say the reason why you cannot get back done to 135 is because you used. All Ronda has to do is make a slight adjustment to her statement. Ronda said "If you get off the drugs you could make weight".

She could just say I was referring to the fact she cannot make weight because she changed to much physically. It's dangerously close to making the claim she is still using though. I am sure Dana going to warn her to just stick to her weight problems.

Having failed a previous drug test also poses a problem for Cyborg.

Cyborg said enough already. It's about her actions now. Make the fucking weight or just stay in your own division and shut the hell up about it.

What good is Ronda losing a 140 fight when the potential winner of it can't even hit 135 to defend the belt.

I want Cyborg to win that fight but she's just really dumb. It's so simple.

Right, so I guess it's impossible for a person to actually learn from their mistakes and make better decisions?
She sure learned by bulking up to 175 while being close to single digit bodyfat...

UFC now has a 2 year ban

Those 2 years are up and she hasnt been caught since - put up or shutup honda

I wonder if ROnda was the one who failed a drug test even if it was years ago if fans would be so quick to forgive like they do Cyborg.

LOL who am I kidding, they only reason anyone sticks up for Cyborg is because they hate Ronda and want to see them fight and Cyborg beat her.

Shit if you got the honest truth out of them they would probably say they'd want Cyborg to be on PED while fighting Ronda just so she can win and Ronda loses.

mma fans are weird like that, they pick and choose which cheaters to stick up for and which ones to destroy.

Jon Jones does some coke and gets ripped but Nick Diaz gets not 1, TWO DUI in a year and he's awesome. But Jones did some coke one night beore UFC 182 and he's the most horrible person who should be stripped and cut etc.

Its all about who you like in mma, people on this site would justify Fedor murdering babies as a sacrifice to the Gods and how its ok.

She sure learned by bulking up to 175 while being close to single digit bodyfat...

That alone is not proof someone is cheating. It may raise suspicions, but it doesn't prove anything.

Back