Cyborg on Sports Center

THIS

With MANY studies to back this FACT up...but don't expect the mouth breathing 'just bleed' class of Shertard that hugs Cyborg's androgen-enlarged clit to bother educating themselves.

That did make me lol

Good for her.

She failed a test like 4 years ago. Ronda's claims were that Cyborg is still using today. Big difference.

I get what you are saying but in the eyes of the court there is no difference at all in court. I forget the Latin term but if you lie once, the court assumes you cannot be believed at all. Cyborg can say she is off of roids but the court cannot trust her.

These ESPN talking heads are garbage. Always were, always will be.

Looks like she's still insisting on a catchweight. Says if the fight happens it'll be at 140.

Cannot understand a word she said

Sure doesn't sound like she's in a hurry to fight at 135...

Her English is improving.

What did that interview accomplish?

"How would this fight compare to Mayweather/Pacquiao?"

ESPN still can't get over that shit-storm of a money waster.

Sure doesn't sound like she's in a hurry to fight at 135...

Didn't she even sign a contract stating she'll fight at 135?

Wonder if she'll ask to be released, for a SECOND time from it.

Looks like she's still insisting on a catchweight. Says if the fight happens it'll be at 140.

I remember there was a time when ESPN used to cover breaking news.

Angela Magana had a lot to tweet in response to Cyborg's interview:

To be continued below...

Didn't she even sign a contract stating she'll fight at 135?

Wonder if she'll ask to be released, for a SECOND time from it.

I wouldn't be surprised.

It was so much simpler in the old days when Cyborg would at least PRETEND that she was trying to make 135...

February 2014...

I'm currently training to fight at 145 on March 28 and in early May. My team has hired a medical doctor to help me make 135. I plan to challenge and win the Invicta 135 Championship in the summer and challenge you, champion to champion, for your 135 belt in December.

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/2/21/5...ells-ronda-rousey-retire-like-gina-carano-mma

Now she doesn't even bother pretending.

More Angela Magana tweets in response to Cyborg's interview on Sports Center:

Back