Cyborg on Sports Center

I wish/hoping it's to announce that she's signed with the UFC.....and getting Meisha for her first fight....and if she wins...getting Rousey. Best case scenario.

Question though.....why doesn't the UFC start a 145lb. Women's Division?? Talent level can't be any worse than the other 2 they currently have.

I wish/hoping it's to announce that she's signed with the UFC.....and getting Meisha for her first fight....and if she wins...getting Rousey. Best case scenario.

Question though.....why doesn't the UFC start a 145lb. Women's Division?? Talent level can't be any worse than the other 2 they currently have.

It definitely is worse than the two they currently have, by a wide margin.

I wonder if ROnda was the one who failed a drug test even if it was years ago if fans would be so quick to forgive like they do Cyborg.

LOL who am I kidding, they only reason anyone sticks up for Cyborg is because they hate Ronda and want to see them fight and Cyborg beat her.

Shit if you got the honest truth out of them they would probably say they'd want Cyborg to be on PED while fighting Ronda just so she can win and Ronda loses.

mma fans are weird like that, they pick and choose which cheaters to stick up for and which ones to destroy.

Jon Jones does some coke and gets ripped but Nick Diaz gets not 1, TWO DUI in a year and he's awesome. But Jones did some coke one night beore UFC 182 and he's the most horrible person who should be stripped and cut etc.

Its all about who you like in mma, people on this site would justify Fedor murdering babies as a sacrifice to the Gods and how its ok.

Fedor would only murder babies if Jesus told him to.

Fedor is a good guy.

At this point the only thing I want to hear out of Cyborg is that she is coming to the UFC to fight Cat Zigano (or Mc Mcmann or someone of similar value/rank) to show she can make 135 so she can then fight Ronda for the belt if she does in fact make 135 and win.

Once someone uses the effects on their body are permanent. It's not like it just wears off.

you have no idea :redface:
145 is like a barren woman.

please do educate yourself.

Just a sore announcement that the fight ain't gonna happen at Ronda's weight. I think she will push for a catch weight.

Yeah, it can be. And it is.

ckmbicd.gif

Just a sore announcement that the fight ain't gonna happen at Ronda's weight. I think she will push for a catch weight.

Then it won't happen. Such is life. Let's all move on and never speak of it again.

hJcftq9m.jpg

Wrong forum. Cyborg is not a UFC fighter as she will never submit to random enhanced WADA drug testing.

UFC now has a 2 year ban

Those 2 years are up and she hasnt been caught since - put up or shutup honda

Cyborg is the one that needs to shut the fuck up or make weight. Those are the only 2 options

If it isn't about a drop to 135 than I don't give a shit. You people claiming Cyborg is old news are the same that will be peeing your pants the minute the fight gets announced. This the best WMMA fight to make, ever. The two best. I'd love to see it Co-Headline Cowboy stadium card with Conor and Aldo but that's probaby asking a bit much.

I guess we'll have to tune in

I doubt the UFC is going to appreciate Cyborg going on their broadcast partner's main competitor (ESPN) blasting Ronda and trying to embarrass the UFC into making the fight at her desired weight. This sounds like one of these Tito Ortiz gimmicks. When it comes to career moves, Cyborg is her own worst enemy.

Once someone uses the effects on their body are permanent. It's not like it just wears off.

THIS

With MANY studies to back this FACT up...but don't expect the mouth breathing 'just bleed' class of Shertard that hugs Cyborg's androgen-enlarged clit to bother educating themselves.

Back