Cyborg & Miesha Tate: We Should Be Fighting Ronda Rousey

Miesha deserves the title shot hands down, but she isn't the first legitimate contender to be given the cold shoulder because the champion requested someone else. As for Cyborg, she looks a couple weight classes off the mark in that video and I can't fault the bantamweight champion for wanting to fight at bantamweight.

Cyborg is not at all small. Looks huge in that video. Next to Tate, wow.

Cyborg just needs to understand that Ronda wants no part of her lol.

Even if she mans up, Dana wont let Cyborg put her mitts on his "once in a lifetime" fighter.

Meisha, I agree with.

Cyborg, why should she be fighting? Not only a different organisation but a different weight class.

Miesha deserves the title shot hands down, but she isn't the first legitimate contender to be given the cold shoulder because the champion requested someone else. As for Cyborg, she looks a couple weight classes off the mark in that video and I can't fault the bantamweight champion for wanting to fight at bantamweight.

I agree and it is very apparent that Ronda will keep ducking Cyborg for the rest of her career. That fight will never happen.

Meisha, I agree with.

Cyborg, why should she be fighting? Not only a different organisation but a different weight class.

Feminist power Ronda says she beat up 2 big dudes and can beat Cain,Mayweather,Tyson,Bruce Lee and any other 135 male UFC bantamweight....but she will not fight Cyborg.

Meisha, I agree with.

Why does she claim to be able to beat any fighter on the UFC roster? Why should she be calling out Mayweather whos in a completely different sport lol?

Apparently she can call out everyone except Cyborg... if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck I wonder what it is?

Meisha, I agree with.

Well if you enjoy watching her win all her fights in 30 secs then I guess it doesn't matter for you...

[YT]0xoROQ4m2OE[/YT]

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts?

After seeing Tate and Cyborg together in the same frame like that, I am reminded what a freak Cyborg is. Regardless if she became like that due to abuse of anabolic steroids or due to some natural hormonal imbalance she is still a freak

Cyborg is not at all small. Looks huge in that video. Next to Tate, wow.
8b4f206b81504f14e81be0a0467ba274.jpg

Cris is a big gal.

Meisha you got tooled twice... and I'm sure you'll get your third beating since there isn't anyone else left

Cyborg already knows all she has to do to fight Ronda is win one fight at 135 so I don't know why she is complaining

Miesha had her chance and Cyborg isn't 135. Both of them highly annoy me and I don't know why. I just want them to go away.

- Rousey is the best 135r in the world
- Tate had her chances
- Cyborg is too big. There is no way she gets to 135 healthy. Don't bother with the steroid shit, she's taller and with a bigger frame.
- Rousey doesn't have to fight either to be the 135lb undisputed
- Rousey has to fight Cyborg to be THE undisputed

They should get Bethe and another random and be the anti-horsewomen.

Feminist power Ronda says she beat up 2 big dudes and can beat Cain,Mayweather,Tyson,Bruce Lee and any other 135 male UFC bantamweight....but she will not fight Cyborg.

Ronda's claims are bullshit. Some find them more irritating than others, but I don't think too many people take them very seriously.

Not fighting a huge FW is a very reasonable position for the BW champ. Trying to use her comments as leverage to show why the fight should happen highlights the ridiculousness of those comments, but doesn't make Ronda's refusal to move up any more ridiculous.

While I agree they are more deserving than Holly and I want Ronda losing soon, I think they both need to be tested against Zingano before running her mouth calling Rousey out.

Back