Cyborg Haters are going to get #REKT lol #SupportCyborg

they were sick of her shit before this happened. me too, actually. The not fighting for the FW belt thing was too much.

That and she's always putting them on blast lately, for shit that's entirely her fault. They must have been sick of that shit before the whole "I need 6 months notice to fight" fiasco, and now popping for peds AGAIN.

The only thing you can argue is that Cupcake has more losses than Cyborg.

But Cupcake's strength of schedule is VASTLY stronger to the point that Cyborg's best win is probably her 3rd best, she has fought 6 fighters who are on the same level or higher than Cyborg's single best opponent. Naturally she has more losses, but better wins too.

Tate is the one true truth (well Ronda, Nunes, Zingano, Holly and Shevchenko are "truer" than Cyborg by this standard too, but still).
none of that makes her better than cyborg. cyborg is clearly better than tate and would still be better than her if all she fought was toddlers

I never said she was GOAT, just that Cyborg is less of one. lol

With wins over 1 top fighter and 2 decent ones Cyborg shouldn't even be rated above Amanda Nunes.
Nunes would be way ahead of Miesha too with a win over Ronda, maybe even without it.

none of that makes her better than cyborg. cyborg is clearly better than tate and would still be better than her if all she fought was toddlers
The only proof of that is your eye test which isn't proof at all.

She has a prescription from her doctor to help her recover from the effects of her brutal weight cuts. We already knew she needed time for that that's why she wouldn't take fights on short notice. If she had PEDS in her system they would have been found in the many, many tests she has taken. It just seems there was some kind of mix up with whether this substance is allowed under USADA for MMA or not. Go ahead with your rage frenzy but the facts are not supporting you.

I might be wrong but I heard this is the 1st out of competition random she was subjected to. Just parroting what another posted said in one of these 30 borg threads

She's juiced to the gills, man. I bet her clit is the length of a midget's shin-bone.

You poor delusional dork.

Cyborg looks like a man........ Her and Vitor = the two biggest cheats in the history of the sport.

Both of them should have their names scrubbed from the history books.

Googling WMMA fighters, and the hit results.

Ronda Rousey 11,500,000
Miesha Tate 688,000
Holly Holm 607,000
Cyborg 167,000
GDR 116,000

The UFC really does not need her. She does need the UFC. She better learn but it might already be too late.

Guys c'mon this 170lber needed recovery meds after facing 135lb 8-7 Leslie Smith.

Cyborg almost dieded. She's the brave one. Don't you see.

The only proof of that is your eye test which isn't proof at all.
but your proof is absolutely nothing though. miesha fought better competition, yeah sure, but cyborg didn't so we don't know what would happen if she did. you saying miesha is 'greater' is crap. at the very least you just don't know that. she is visibly worse in all aspects of MMA and was never impressive.

but your proof is absolutely nothing though. miesha fought better competition, yeah sure, but cyborg didn't so we don't know what would happen if she did. you saying miesha is 'greater' is crap. at the very least you just don't know that. she is visibly worse in all aspects of MMA and was never impressive.
She is greater in what she has proven, Cyborg has proven virtually nothing in comparison. By your standard you could say Cruz wasn't greater than pre-loss Almeida.

Also LOL at "all aspects" - where are Cyborg's submission wins or extended displays of ground game at all? Miesha's wrestling takedowns are visibly worse than Cyborg's? Striking is not all aspects of MMA.

Last edited:
LMFAO at almost everyone bashing Cyborg without the full story yet they are ok with PED cheaters such as Sonnen, Hendo, Big Foot and the list goes on and on. If your going to bash and want 1 banned you have to ban them all.

LMFAO at almost everyone bashing Cyborg without the full story yet they are ok with PED cheaters such as Sonnen, Hendo, Big Foot and the list goes on and on. If your going to bash and want 1 banned you have to ban them all.
I'm just bashing her resume like I do normally lol.

She is NO Cupcake!

What details are you hoping will come out here? Someone that has very clearly been on steroids for a long time got busted for the 2nd time, and doesn't even deny taking what she got busted for, only the reason she was on it, which doesn't even make sense.

First, your entire defense of her is based on speculation.

Second, the fact that she has already failed before is NOT speculation, thus outweighs your speculative defense.

Third, Cyborg is bad for the sport. She was bad for the sport before she was signed to the UFC, she was bad for the sport her past two fights in the UFC, and she will be bad for the sport when she returns. She is clearly, CLEARLY a lifetime user of steroids, and even so much as one failed drug test validates this blatantly obvious eye test, let alone two failures.

Fourth, anyone here who defends Cyborg, and does not defend Jones for the circumstances for his failed drug test, deserves an epic fail in their logic.

Back