Cyborg Haters are going to get #REKT lol #SupportCyborg

Why would you need diuretics to recover from weight loss? That sounds like the opposite of what you would want.

Someone got an A in their spinning class in college. Good for you!

Even if USADA buys her story, she didn't disclose until she was popped. Year minimum. Given it's her second offense, although first under USADA, 2+ isn't out of the question.

Since this story broke I have been urging caution saying hold your fire, don't get carried away, let's check this out and find out what the facts really are.

Of course humanity being what it is the majority of people have gone buck wild raging and calling Cyborg every name in the book and condemning her without even attempting to understand the real situation.

So those kind of individuals are not susceptible to reason, they will go on releasing their bile and exposing their inner darkness using this incident as a pretext for some time. The official first statements are already out as well it's not just me saying this. But just to let you know Cyborg is clean and has been for 5 years, she is one of the most tested MMA fighters out there and all this is, is a minor mistake with regard to the extreme, near death weight cutting she was forced to make to make 140. When it all shakes out that will be vindicated and she will get a minor fine and maybe a month or 2 suspension MAX. This really is not the big deal people want it to be.

So when that comes out and is officially confirmed I will be here to wipe the egg off your face haters. And Cyborg will still be coming to terrorise your favourite WMMA fighter and mug either Holly or GDR for her belt.

#supportCyborg
#WMMAactiveGOAT
#keeprunningRonda

Cris-Cyborg-UFC-198-weigh-UFC-pic-440x250.jpg

If she is seriously That dehydrated from making 140. 5 pounds below her "optimum" weight. Than she is just too big to be doing this shit. She needs a 155 division

Bro are you retarded? She took a DIURETIC.

If she's recovering why would she take something that will worsen her recovery? Diuretecs are used for 2 reasons. Cheating a weight cut or masking agent for PEDs. Since this was out of competition and she wasn't cutting weight(she was recovering so definitely not cutting) she was clearly masking something else that she was taking.

Denial.

Not just an egyptian river

none of that makes her better than cyborg. cyborg is clearly better than tate and would still be better than her if all she fought was toddlers

Cyborg would probably fight toddlers if they let her.

And still roid.

I won't be a bit surprised. Cris is a good fighter, but a suspension for a banned substance will not surprise me in the least.

"most tested fighter" "clean for 5 years" -fails her first out of competition USADA test. OK ts.....

none of that makes her better than cyborg. cyborg is clearly better than tate and would still be better than her if all she fought was toddlers

Cyborg is bigger and stronger than Tate, but that's it. Tate is more skilled everywhere and has faced tougher competition. Cyborg's best win is Marloes Coenen, who Tate beat in Strikeforce. Rousey, Holm, McMann and Zingano are miles above anyone that roider has faced.

LMFAO at almost everyone bashing Cyborg without the full story yet they are ok with PED cheaters such as Sonnen, Hendo, Big Foot and the list goes on and on. If your going to bash and want 1 banned you have to ban them all.

When has Hendo ever failed a drug test?

He was using prescribed TRT while it was allowed. When it was banned he stopped. And fyi he ko'd lombard and beat the shit out of bisping while "ped" free and the oldest member of the ufc roster.

Moron.....

Since this story broke I have been urging caution saying hold your fire, don't get carried away, let's check this out and find out what the facts really are.

Of course humanity being what it is the majority of people have gone buck wild raging and calling Cyborg every name in the book and condemning her without even attempting to understand the real situation.

So those kind of individuals are not susceptible to reason, they will go on releasing their bile and exposing their inner darkness using this incident as a pretext for some time. The official first statements are already out as well it's not just me saying this. But just to let you know Cyborg is clean and has been for 5 years, she is one of the most tested MMA fighters out there and all this is, is a minor mistake with regard to the extreme, near death weight cutting she was forced to make to make 140. When it all shakes out that will be vindicated and she will get a minor fine and maybe a month or 2 suspension MAX. This really is not the big deal people want it to be.

So when that comes out and is officially confirmed I will be here to wipe the egg off your face haters. And Cyborg will still be coming to terrorise your favourite WMMA fighter and mug either Holly or GDR for her belt.

#supportCyborg
#WMMAactiveGOAT
#keeprunningRonda

Cris-Cyborg-UFC-198-weigh-UFC-pic-440x250.jpg
So for the record you are saying she ie cyborg was forced to cut to 140 from 160 170

She's on the top headlines for ESPN. I am totally confused how she is this popular.

You're right. Maybe she just put some foot cream on that was tainted.

Cyborg is coming back. Minor setback.

She'll be back, and when she is, she is gonna rip someone's face off in there.

What a suprise... Whale is making another Ronda related thread

Is it known if she declared this medication on her paperwork when she was tested? Am I correct in assuming not declaring it could hamper any attempt to get a retroactive TUE?

This is probably the least surprising doping violation in the history of MMA. Beyond me why anyone would support her...

Everyone needs masking agents/diuretics to recover from a weight cut that happened 3 months ago. Very common.

Back