Cyborg Haters are going to get #REKT lol #SupportCyborg

I personally have no problem with steroids, and the cheating is scummy but I get it.

The whole not making 135 thing while roiding and hulking weights is lame as fk

Straight up cuck thread...keep dreaming of Cyborg in black leather w/ a whip in her hand, OP.

Not worth defending.

with the doctor playing ball she could get off.

An application for a TUE will only be considered for retroactive approval where:

a. Emergency treatment or treatment of an acute medical condition was necessary; or

b. Due to other exceptional circumstances, there was insufficient time or opportunity for the Athlete to submit, or for the TUEC to consider, an application for the TUE prior to Sample collection; or

c. It is agreed, by WADA and by the Anti-Doping Organization to whom the application for a retroactive TUE is or would be made, that fairness requires the grant of a retroactive TUE

Another incessant troll, who is tolerated for reasons I can't begin to fathom.

You are a sad excuse for a man

la-la-la-not-listening.jpg

Since this story broke I have been urging caution saying hold your fire, don't get carried away, let's check this out and find out what the facts really are.

Of course humanity being what it is the majority of people have gone buck wild raging and calling Cyborg every name in the book and condemning her without even attempting to understand the real situation.

So those kind of individuals are not susceptible to reason, they will go on releasing their bile and exposing their inner darkness using this incident as a pretext for some time. The official first statements are already out as well it's not just me saying this. But just to let you know Cyborg is clean and has been for 5 years, she is one of the most tested MMA fighters out there and all this is, is a minor mistake with regard to the extreme, near death weight cutting she was forced to make to make 140. When it all shakes out that will be vindicated and she will get a minor fine and maybe a month or 2 suspension MAX. This really is not the big deal people want it to be.

So when that comes out and is officially confirmed I will be here to wipe the egg off your face haters. And Cyborg will still be coming to terrorise your favourite WMMA fighter and mug either Holly or GDR for her belt.

#supportCyborg
#WMMAactiveGOAT
#keeprunningRonda

Cris-Cyborg-UFC-198-weigh-UFC-pic-440x250.jpg
Honestly it reeks of a setup to me

As one of the biggest Cyborg supporters on this site I just cringed and went.....awww WTF, girl. I am hoping for the best but shit man - it is what it is. I cant hate on Jones and still support Cyborg after this. FFS shit. I'm getting drunk right now.

Sorry to spoil the party and I didn't want to duplicate other threads but if you are going to insist on raging.

The substance is part of a therapeutic treatment being administered to me by doctor that started the 26th of September and is suppose to last for a period of no less than 90 days, requiring blood exams at the completion. In addition to the treatment administered to me by Dr Ulyssea M Da C O Pinto (CRM-PR19062/CRM-RJ 30150-9/CRM SC 2740/ CRM -RO 2630) I was given a medical suspension by her not to enter into competition style training or weight cutting practices during the period of recovery. It is for those reasons why I declined the UFC fight Feb. 11th 2016 for the first 145lbs belt.

I am proud to be a member of USADA, and was the first fighter to complete 1 year of testing under USADA programs before competing in UFC competition.

I have been tested 14 times since entering the program, twice in Q4 in 2016 and have never had a flagged sample.

My Dr. is experienced with USADA testing and informed me there were no additional steps needed for approval with the associated treatments given to me following my UFC Brasilia fight.

we are being fully cooperating with USADA at this time and have already started the process of applying for a retroactive therapeutic use exemption.

/

Cris had issues with her kidneys and blood pressure, and that’s part of a prescription she’s been seeking for therapy,” Elbe wrote. “Cris doctor works with several Olympic and UFC athletes who are also under USADA testing and this was part of the treatment given to her the Monday after the weigh-ins

She needed the medicine to recover from the weight cut. People slammed her for not fighting Feb. 11, but she was recovering from the extreme weight cut and was in treatment. Her doctor told her the three cuts in eight months were becoming dangerous.

So to sum up she was prescribed a substance by her Dr to help her recover from the stress from brutal weight cuts, it's not a PED but it does need an exemption and they didn't apply for one. Ok that was a mistake. But no big deal at all. Nothing like the burn her at the stake, career over hysteria that is going round.

Of course Dana is talking tough about this, he has been playing hardball with Cyborg's camp from the start but we know better than to take him seriously. Cyborg is a huge asset and the main player in the new WFW division, Cyborg will be fighting for that belt in 2017 don't worry about it.

I would agree TS, however given her history ...

I'd like to think this is all a false-positive as well but fuck ... talk about piss-poor timing.

Sorry to spoil the party and I didn't want to duplicate other threads but if you are going to insist on raging.

The substance is part of a therapeutic treatment being administered to me by doctor that started the 26th of September and is suppose to last for a period of no less than 90 days, requiring blood exams at the completion. In addition to the treatment administered to me by Dr Ulyssea M Da C O Pinto (CRM-PR19062/CRM-RJ 30150-9/CRM SC 2740/ CRM -RO 2630) I was given a medical suspension by her not to enter into competition style training or weight cutting practices during the period of recovery. It is for those reasons why I declined the UFC fight Feb. 11th 2016 for the first 145lbs belt.

I am proud to be a member of USADA, and was the first fighter to complete 1 year of testing under USADA programs before competing in UFC competition.

I have been tested 14 times since entering the program, twice in Q4 in 2016 and have never had a flagged sample.

My Dr. is experienced with USADA testing and informed me there were no additional steps needed for approval with the associated treatments given to me following my UFC Brasilia fight.

we are being fully cooperating with USADA at this time and have already started the process of applying for a retroactive therapeutic use exemption.

/

Cris had issues with her kidneys and blood pressure, and that’s part of a prescription she’s been seeking for therapy,” Elbe wrote. “Cris doctor works with several Olympic and UFC athletes who are also under USADA testing and this was part of the treatment given to her the Monday after the weigh-ins

She needed the medicine to recover from the weight cut. People slammed her for not fighting Feb. 11, but she was recovering from the extreme weight cut and was in treatment. Her doctor told her the three cuts in eight months were becoming dangerous.

It beggars belief that Cyborg could have taken a diuretic prescribed by a physician and not realized that she needed a TUE.

You should realize that even if her story is true and the USADA decides to buy it, she is going to get a 3-6 month ban for being a dipshit.

/

Haha, no way the athletic commision is going to buy this bullshit, instead it will backfire on Cyborg and they will all get fed up by her blatantly lying, so get prepeared for 2 - 4 years for your "Lady".

The Cyborg self-terminated, get over it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back