Social Cut's racist video about white people.

How was she cancelled? Every store still sells her books, they're still making another one of her many movies, and I'm pretty sure she's not been banned from any social media.
When I say cancelled, I just mean she received backlash lol.

This is something that is racist on many levels and the first one was shuffled to the great beyond. Remake this with white people saying the same thing and it would still be here for the lefties to go on about how terrible the whites are.
Well, black americans never enslaved white americans, so there's that.

Europeans have a history of druidism and paganism, which involves a magical connection with animals you will never understand.
lol fair enough, if it's cultural then i have to respect it i guess

Guess they shouldnt have fucked with the other one then..

This one is up to 3...I think maybe it can beat the other one. We shall see!

This is exactly why the whole "cancel culture" crisis is a joke. It's basically right wingers and celebrities asking for a safe space, nobodies actually being cancelled.
The term "cancelled" was created by SJWs on Twitter. its not the same as the literal definition

A lot of people should care, you cannot say anything about homosexuals, trans peoples, blacks, non-binaries, and other types of people but you can just say whatever you want about those white devils. That is a problem, whites are being told they are the root of all evil and constantly put down whenever possible.

1591253182_floyd.jpg

The term "cancelled" was created by SJWs on Twitter. its not the same as the literal definition
The way it’s being framed by the anti-cancel culture crowd is that these people are actually being canceled, losing their jobs, banished for life, etc. It’s just not true. The people whining about cancel culture are basically public figures that can’t stand being roasted on social media for their out of date views. It’s literally famous people asking for a safe space.

cancelled is a slang term these days

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cancelled

It doesnt literally mean her book was cancelled
So the word is basically meaningless if it just means receiving some backlash. She's one of the most famous people in media talking about a sensitive topic. Are people not allowed to be upset?

Not to mention the book series that made her famous is about a kid raised in a closet finding his identity in a new tight knit community that many people fear and detest, mostly because of a lack of understanding. Of fucking course she's going to have upset hundreds of thousands of people that felt understood by her work.

I enjoyed the video, love to see people struggling mentally. Everyone one in the video is filled with hate that they probably can't focus on their own shit and improve their own lives. Also never seen so many black fat people in a single video.

Last edited:
@The_Renaissance I went to Crete with my family, and my brother tapped me on the shoulder and said "dude over there looks like a camel." I looked and by gawd there was a camel faced man looking back at me.

Hahahaha!

The way it’s being framed by the anti-cancel culture crowd is that these people are actually being canceled, losing their jobs, banished for life, etc. It’s just not true. The people whining about cancel culture are basically public figures that can’t stand being roasted on social media for their out of date views. It’s literally famous people asking for a safe space.

And as a Leftist, you should respect someone's request for a 'safe space' from online bullying.

I enjoyed the video, love to see people struggling mentally. Everyone one in the video is filled with hate that they probably can't focus on their own shit and improve their own lives. Also never seem so many black fat people in a single video.

That's basically it. It's a bunch of Millenial misfits struggling with their own identity and place in society, groomed by the media into thinking their life is someone else's responsibility and their problems are someone else's fault.

So the word is basically meaningless if it just means receiving some backlash. She's one of the most famous people in media talking about a sensitive topic. Are people not allowed to be upset?

Not to mention the book series that made her famous is about a kid raised in a closet finding his identity in a new tight knit community that many people fear and detest, mostly because of a lack of understanding. Of fucking course she's going to have upset hundreds of thousands of people that felt understood by her work.
Youre going full SJW right now. Im going to need you to calm down; You're getting visibly mad over semantics

Back