Social Cut's racist video about white people.

I love how one of "cut's" videos is titled "People who menstruate talk to use about their periods".

You mean "Women talk about menstruation"?

Apparently the original title was "people who bleed" hahahahahaha, transactivism is pure misogyny oh my god.

lol, this is “a bridge too far” for you.

Lmao, so much irony in the responses in that vid.

A lot of people should care, you cannot say anything about homosexuals, trans peoples, blacks, non-binaries, and other types of people but you can just say whatever you want about those white devils. That is a problem, whites are being told they are the root of all evil and constantly put down whenever possible.
The video is obviously dogshit, but what do you mean when you say that you "can't say anything"? Where can't you say anything?

1591253182_floyd.jpg
Right after these photos the weirdos kneeling offered up their wives to the black men.

The video is obviously dogshit, but what do you mean when you say that you "can't say anything"? Where can't you say anything?
How many people have been silenced and attacked for their thoughts on minorities and how many minorities have been silenced or attacked because of their thoughts on whites?

Youre going full SJW right now. Im going to need you to calm down; You're getting visibly mad over semantics
Lmao what? It's a forum and I'm just shooting the shit, you're just making a dumb claim and someone later will inevitably mention she was canceled because of your post. I mean sure, if you cry wolf enough you can change the meaning of a word.

The media seems to be on one massive gaslighting mission, regarding white people.

Basically, "tell them they're all cunts 24/7".

I think they just want a mentally broken, confused, weakened society of white people constantly in a state of panic and uncertainty.

...if that video did any of that to you, man the fuck up.

How many people have been silenced and attacked for their thoughts on minorities and how many minorities have been silenced or attacked because of their thoughts on whites?
Wouldn't know. You could argue that there's a collective discrepancy in force, but that's another discussion. Again, where can't you say anything? Where are you being silenced?

The way it’s being framed by the anti-cancel culture crowd is that these people are actually being canceled, losing their jobs, banished for life, etc. It’s just not true. The people whining about cancel culture are basically public figures that can’t stand being roasted on social media for their out of date views. It’s literally famous people asking for a safe space.
I hope your wife's bf sees this, bro

White people have longer noses because of the cold weather we evolved in. I hope this is controversial for everyone to fight about it, but benign enough for me to not make any real enemies or get banned.
Fuck you, don't talk about my nose.

White people have longer noses because of the cold weather we evolved in. I hope this is controversial for everyone to fight about it, but benign enough for me to not make any real enemies or get banned.
hmmmm.... thinking about that..... doesn't make sense from an evolutionary standpoint. The further the tip of your nose was away from your body, the more likely it would be subject to frostbite as the extremities cool first.

Frostbite-Face-Source-YouTube-Medical-King.jpg

Wouldn't know. You could argue that there's a collective discrepancy in force, but that's another discussion. Again, where can't you say anything? Where are you being silenced?
Ok, I answer your loaded question, which I know your response will be that the way are private companies. They are being silenced on all major platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. Roseanne got cancelled from her own show because she said a woman looked like someone from the planet of the apes. Betty Cook called her rival Ching Chong and only had to apologize. There are plenty of other cases where there is a double standard. I just think you should enforce things equally or allow people to say what they want. Cancel culture is something that is wrong and should not be done and those of you who applaud it do not realize the at it will not stop. It will keep going, once to one you dislike are silenced the mob will turn in on itself.

Back