Social Cut's racist video about white people.

Oh, well ofcourse i dont mean all black people are athletes or all asians are mathematicians lol, thought that was pretty clear by itself :)

The intention was clear, honestly im probably nitpicking but being a straight white guy ive been called racist for far less so ive learned to be very specific with my words.

The guy asked why white people can’t say this type of stuff about black people, they’ve forfeited that forever because of slavery and Jim Crow. End of discussion.

I dont think any white person today participated in those things. This seems like punishing someone for something their dad did. The blame lays on the dads shoulders, not the sons.

Video was funny, no big deal..

if some of those things were said about black people by other races, it would be taboo.

What’s acceptable can only be funny if your skin color fits the narrative.

Racism is at an all time low, but we act like it’s a threat to humanity.

Fucking politics.(We agree racism is horrible!) for fuck sake, who doesn’t? I know more murderers than I do racists.

wait, I guess it’s 1-1.

Last edited:
if some of those things were said about black people by other races, it would be taboo.

What’s acceptable can only be funny if you’re skin color fits the narrative.

Racism as at an all time low, but we act like it’s a threat to humanity.

Fucking politics.(We agree racism is horrible!) for fuck same, who doesn’t? I know more murderers than I do racists.

wait, I guess it’s 1-1.

Ok, since being racist is now acceptable, lets be racist for a minute and spit out some uncomfortable FACTS:

1- White people didn't get a head start in the beginning. So if you wanna go full racist, which you want, it's fair to say that white people were better at KICKING ASS. So this should have been mentioned in Cut's video. White people kicked black people's ass. Oppressed and oppressor are just cucked modern names for winner and loser.

2- White people are better at inventing pretty much everything you use on a daily basis. Including the technology you used to trash white people.

3- White people are better at living in society, even without money. Compare poor black communities with white black communities. You will find plenty of poor white communities that are peaceful. The other way around, not so much.

4- White people are better at babysitting your ass and giving you a playground to trash them. Yes, white people allow you to be racist.

5- White people are better at defending your own ass. Most anti-racism activists are actually white as milk. They're better at giving a shit about you than you do about yourself.

This is absolute garbage and hopefully everyone here can agree that we shouldn't have any of these types of videos, all it does is divide people. Thankfully it has a bunch of dislikes which means that both people on the right and left think its bad.

The question is, why are they making these types of videos? Are they living in an echo chamber or do they just want to generate views? Its baffling.

I'm wondering how you came across this video, was it via someosort of news feed or maybe via email? Do you remember how you first saw it?

cut-cast.png
I’m not gonna watch this video, is everyone in it obese?

Ok, since being racist is now acceptable, lets be racist for a minute and spit out some uncomfortable FACTS:

1- White people didn't get a head start in the beginning. So if you wanna go full racist, which you want, it's fair to say that white people were better at KICKING ASS. So this should have been mentioned in Cut's video. White people kicked black people's ass. Oppressed and oppressor are just cucked modern names for winner and loser.

2- White people are better at inventing pretty much everything you use on a daily basis. Including the technology you used to trash white people.

3- White people are better at living in society, even without money. Compare poor black communities with white black communities. You will find plenty of poor white communities that are peaceful. The other way around, not so much.

4- White people are better at babysitting your ass and giving you a playground to trash them. Yes, white people allow you to be racist.

5- White people are better at defending your own ass. Most anti-racism activists are actually white as milk. They're better at giving a shit about you than you do about yourself.
then when you see the guy who writes these posts its a Ben Shapiro ultra dweeb look
A like

I went on YT just to add to the dislikes. No reason to watch a trash video from racist losers.

c76a6d82dc94e2865722d1eea61a2851.gif

What’s acceptable can only be funny if your skin color fits the narrative.

Racism is at an all time low, but we act like it’s a threat to humanity.

Fucking politics.(We agree racism is horrible!) for fuck sake, who doesn’t? I know more murderers than I do racists.

wait, I guess it’s 1-1.

I don’t think it is at an all time low. It is absolutely everywhere according to the woke crowd and is projected onto non racists and everyday practices in the real world job market. These fools spend they whole existence finding situations to claim are racist, so this is a national threat to our existence as a non persecuted majority

Back