KaleidoscopicDefiantFlickertailsquirrel-size_restricted.gif
PoliticalUltimateBlesbok-size_restricted.gif
CornyBlushingDrongo-size_restricted.gif
YawningAcceptableAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

Wish Tom a speedy recovery

Man i still cant see what happened

When Rakic injured himself, the move and the pop were visible

Here i dont see anything
It looks like he didn't turn his shin into the kick. Instead, he landed it sideways with his toes pointed straight up. The impact might have shifted his knee side to side, causing something to tear inside.

curtis is a class act he noticed immediately that his opponent is somewhat injured himself. and was like ''wow,wow,wow'' while somebody like black beast probably would've pounced on the guy. looked grim from the get go for aspinall though,curtis was on point

He should take kicking out of his arsenal

curtis is a class act he noticed immediately that his opponent is somewhat injured himself. and was like ''wow,wow,wow'' while somebody like black beast probably would've pounced on the guy. looked grim from the get go for aspinall though,curtis was on point

Glad he didn't follow up with some ground strikes too

It looks like he didn't turn his shin into the kick. Instead, he landed it sideways with his toes pointed straight up. The impact might have shifted his knee side to side, causing something to tear inside.
Yeah the kick kind of travelled up Curtis’s thigh and probably did something weird to his knee.

Back