current injuries

A

alexgncw

assuming you're still actively training what injuries do you have right now?

here's my list:

Stiff neck
Torn muscle in upper thigh
Bruised rib
Fucked up index finger (not sure whats wrong with it)

Broken toe,
My wrist pretty much constantly hurts,
Sore knee,
Lots of the usual cuts.

I've just fully recovered from a torn elbow ligament though, so that's cool.

i have some problem with my knee.. it starts hurting like shit when i fall on it..i dont know exactly whats its problem though

i have a continual problem with my left elbow if i climb a rope or do pad work it gets inflamed and feels like it wants to fall off.

my left knee was broke last yr and so i get niggly injuries and i got minor ankle problems im thinking of going to physiotherapy to get it done

I currently have:

1) a broken toe
2) really bad mat rash on one foot. I mean this crap will not freakin' heal!
3) black eye
4) pulled glute (not bad though)
5) pulled muscle in my lower back
6) shoulder separation (almost completely healed)

Guess im lucky, just bruises and soreness at the moment, and some cauli of course

hip pain, bruised rib. shoulders are always on the brink of subluxing, big toe is jammed , bruises on legs and arms.

No muscle pain, its just my bones ache to the core.

Bad ankle, right (refuses to heal up)
Strained lower back
bad left shoulder (rotator cuff, tap to kimuras gentlemen)
Bruises all-over
Matt-burn on feet (This is solely from learning to shoot)

Coversation with girlfriend last night as I iced my back:

GF: Do you think you'll ever not be in pain?

Me: No.

GF: Sigh... so why train?

Me: Cus it's fun.

GF: Weird. Do you want me to wash your grappling panties?

I am so jelaous of all you guys taht can still train. I have a middle body injury (torn cartilage in ribs), and all I can do is play video games, watch fights and type!

Chronic injuries: bursitis/tendonitis in right knee, lower back problems, complications from a broken hand

Current injuries: none, thankfully. I haven't had a fresh injury since I started training BJJ other than bumps and bruises

recovering from ACL/MCL surgery. still can't do much with my lower body(2 months until i can get back into sports); legs feel very weak.

funny thing is, all my other injuries pretty much healed up during this recovery time.

left wrist intermittently aches/feels weak, posted on it defending a sweep, somedays i can't pour the kettle
middle of my back aches but is fine if someone stands on my back
staved finger, hurts to grip
usual cuts n bruises

i'm just being a pussy though, nothing significant

Oh man, this is a timely post for me. After a few months of consistent training my body really needs a little time off to let the accumulated injuries heal. I'm going on vacation next week (Outer Banks of NC) and I'm really looking forward to getting better.

#1 Stiff neck - This is getting pretty serious. After last night I can barely look around.
#2 Sore left elbow - No big deal but the time off will help
#3 Sore ribs - No big deal but the time off will help
#4 Bruised up legs - Sounds like nothing but I get hit in the same spot so many times that I actually get bruises on my bruises. No big deal but the time off will help
#5 Tweaked left and right ankles - No big deal but the time off will help
#6 Banged up nose - It's only skin deep but the same spot gets hit enough that it's always raw and easy to get a little blood from

While I really need to let my neck heal, everything else should recover too.

Dedicado said:
I am so jelaous of all you guys taht can still train. I have a middle body injury (torn cartilage in ribs), and all I can do is play video games, watch fights and type!

hey dedicado, ive had a nagging pain in my ribs for about a week now... how do i know if its torn cartilage? as opposed to bruised rib, ab strain, or other?

Back