Curious if you're buying the PPV tonight?

Its free on a TV channel here. Not going to watch.

I am not buying it tonight, because I've already bought it last night!!

Its gonna do around 500K, TS said its gonna do 200K?? Were the ones that said Conor/Aldo would do shitty numbers as well?? Just curious

Card is weak but my wife likes watching Honda fight. Plus it's something to do, going out to dinner would cost more.

cartoon-pirate.png

AHOY CAPN

Not buying it but I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch, mainly because there isn't much else going on tonight. I'm not a fan of the Card at all.

I'm assuming you are somewhere in Europe? Do you know if it's like that for all of Europe?

Not sure, I doubt it's free free

you got to pay the subscription for the channel which is like $30 a month here

Not only am I not buying it but idk if I can be bothered to stream it

People who proudly admit to stealing. How ... pathetic. Karma is a bitch man, and when someone steals your bmx bike, don't complain about it...

lel - almost as dumb as the "u dont download a car"-ads against piracy.

they lose shit because he downloads the event, most guys from europe do due to the lack of available sources to watch. and even if u would be willing to buy it online u have to watch it somewhere at 4am. even the few European cards are started that late, that we cant watch em (remember Gus vs. Rumble).

that's why most of us download it the next day and try to stay away from the inet till we have watched it

Last edited:
I like the way they stack the card with interesting fights just to maintain the fallacy that rousey is a big star.'
Just have rousey fight and watch the ppv's tumble.
I'm a fan of hers but she just isn't huge draw imo.

Yeah what a stacked card, in 2006. If that giant pos 184 did almost 600k on Ronda's name alone how in the world could you claim she is not a draw. Ronda is a massive draw especially with casuals. For whatever reason you don't want to admit it.

.I'm not buying them tonight and think it is going to be an extremely low PPV number. I don't think is breaks 200,000.

Why do you think it'll only get 200,000? Ronda is the second biggest draw in the company. Even being held in Brazil it should get 500,000+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back