Curious if you're buying the PPV tonight?

MaulingMyClown

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys out there are going to buy these fights tonight and what your prediction on PPV buys for tonight is...I'm not buying them tonight and think it is going to be an extremely low PPV number. I don't think is breaks 200,000.

No, card is terribly weak. I love Shogun and the Nogs and I know this is in Brazil but you just can't sell me Shogun as the co-feature on a PPV anymore. This is a guy that just got waxed on an obscure FX or fox sports 7 card the last time he fought.

I think I am but not just for the Ronda fight. Shogun-Nog , Struve-Nog, And Bigfoot-Soa is worth my money. This fight card could is screaming knockouts, submissions and fun fights.

Edit: You know Dana said a while ago that having a fight overseas kills ppv buys because it won't get as much exposure than if the fights were in North America but Ronda is a huge star. All over social media I see people talking about her.

450-550k buys

It's probably gonna be around 700.000.

Sig bet for who is closest?

A buddy of mine, the definition of a casual, posted he's buying the card.

Honda seems to bring a unique set of buyers.

I'm buying because im am addict.

latest

Also, I'm genuinely unhappy with the way UFC has been conducting business. I may not buy any more PPVs from them. I know I'm one person and that doesn't matter but I think more and more people are starting to feel the same way. I don't want the UFC to fall apart but I want them to rethink some of their business practices.

No.

My prediction is that it will do around 350-400K buys.

No. #Freestitch

Yeah, because that'll make a difference. At least you won't be streaming or illegally downloading it - and neither will any of the other people who complain about Stitch being let go. You know, because then you WOULD be taking money out of the pockets of fighters - which would be ... hypocritical.

No. The main event is interesting but the undercard is full of irrelevant dinosaurs. They could even have put the Silva/Story fight on this card and it would have drastically improved it

Not missed a shogun fight in years and years

So I'll be watching his fight then going to bed, don't have PPVs here

Yes and I'll be watching the Ronda Arousme thing when it comes out too

Going to the bar to watch.

will be chipping in with two other buddies and ordering it.

already got a fat sack last night, so its TIME!!! war shogun!

Back