Cung LE VS Michael Bisping to main event UFC Macau: August 23

Bisping's eye must be causing him some issues; he looks legitimiately cross-eyed now so that can't be good. If he can survive Cung's power he might be able to turn it on late, but I see Cung landing a pretty surprising fight ending strike like he did to Rich Franklin.

Cung is an elite striker. No way Bisping rides this one out.

Bisping should win via TKO in the 4/5th round

Good fight though, Bisping cant get careless still but a high work rate from bisping mixing it up will lead to a tired Le

Cung Le by some crazy kick.

And then we get Anderson vs Cung le.

Winner of this fight should fight Anderson Silva next.

Bisping vs Le and Lombard vz Kim on fight pass?

That makes the NZ and Dublin cards look weak as fuck...

UFC also needs to keep in mind that they need headliners for the Maine and Tulsa cards in August.

Great to see Cung return to the Octagon. I think Bisping will outpoint him.

Either Cung knocks him the fuck out or Bisping bounces around doing nothing and then screams how he deserves a shot at the title.

Bisping vs Le and Lombard vz Kim on fight pass?

That makes the NZ and Dublin cards look weak as fuck...

UFC also needs to keep in mind that they need headliners for the Maine and Tulsa cards in August.

Tulsa card is on the same day. The international card is probably going to be better than the American card. Wow. They really are going after the Asian market, so they give Cung Le one last main event and they throw in a contenders bout featuring an Asian as the co-main.

good match-up. I thought Bisping could have been a good comeback/tune-up fight for Anderson Silva, but the winner of this could work depending on timing.

Maybe if Cung wins, then he can fight Anderson Silva on the December card. I think Silva mentioned he wanted to fight at least at the end of the year.

I would have picked a younger Cung Le, but I think Old Man Cung Le who is only partially interested in his martial arts career has his hands full with younger, dedicated Bisping.

Horrible fight for Bisping.
I can see Le KOing him, and Bisping retiring. He's peaked already sadly.

Good fight. Too bad I won't watch it because it's on FP.

In a 3 round fight I'd pick Cung Le but if it's 5 rounds Bisping has a better chance if he doesn't get finished. Cung tends to gas out after 1.5-2 rounds when he hasn't fought in a long time. Both of the fights he lost were fights he was winning until he gassed. When he is active his cardio seems fine.

Good main and co main

Back