Cung LE VS Michael Bisping to main event UFC Macau: August 23

Is this a PPV, cable or Fox card?

Fight Pass, its a China card.

All cards from Asia and Europe will be Fight Pass. probably Australia as well.

US, Canada, Brazil will be the FS1 cards due to the time zones working out.

Don't like it. Cung Le is coming off the KO over Franklin. He should get someone coming off a win like Rockhold.

good to see they could talk Le into it. He didn't want to main event any cards because he didn't want to have to fight 5 rounds. It sounds like they needed him for this one and were able to get it done.

That's interesting. If this matchup was done before, even before Franklin, I would've favored Le, but Le's been out for a while so I dunno...

Le via head kick KO and Lombard via destruction.

Bisping 29-28

Lombard KO First Round

Dana fuckin White

Post-fight presser?

Awesome. I expected him to get a dull fight like Tavares as a comeback like they usually do with Bisping. This actually sounds like a good match-up.

Bisping over the hill unfortunately
That's why he's fighting Cung Le. I don't consider Ace an impressive win at this stage in his career. Match making is appropriate.

More excited for DHK vs Lombard, tbh.

Interesting, I like it! I'll take cung by ko. Plus Lombard and dong?! Sucks it wil be on fight pass though :(

Shit, they might be able to make me a Fight Pass subscriber thanks to this card...

Winner of Le/Bisping will be the return fight for Anderson.

You beat me to it. Ed Soares in January 2013- said that Anderson was interested in fighting Bisping, Cung Le or Diaz next, and not Weidman (since he did not have a big name and Anderson had nothing to gain according to Soares). Bisping lost to Vitor, and Dana ruled out Cung Le since he was not top ten. Diaz got the GSP fight, and when Rashad lost to Lil Nog in Feb 2013- Weidman got the fight against Anderson, and the rest is history. Now- i can see the winner of this fight getting Anderson when he comes back. I like Bisping to beat Le, and then have his wish of facing Anderson.

Nice to see Cung back vs Bisping , Lombard vs DHK should be good.

Back