Cung LE VS Michael Bisping to main event UFC Macau: August 23

Winner of Le/Bisping will be the return fight for Anderson.

Oh yes! Always wanted to see Bisping get fooled by silva but Bisping could never get over the hump. A match up with Le?! Oh man! Just got hard a bit, a strikers delight!

Would really like to see Cung win but Bisping has the gas tank and wrestling to beat him handily

Bisping doesn't beat elite guys. Rich Franklin doesn't lose to non-elite guys. Gotta go with Cung. MMAth checks out.

Cung Le + upper tier welterweight clash is way too good to be UFC Fight Pass. FOX Sports 1 would be dumb to not show this one.

Don't care much for this fight, bisping by dec

Cung Le + upper tier welterweight clash is way too good to be UFC Fight Pass. FOX Sports 1 would be dumb to not show this one.

The Macau show is early in the morning in the States, they would have to tape delay a show on FS1 and thats not gonna happen.

The Macau show is early in the morning in the States, they would have to tape delay a show on FS1 and thats not gonna happen.

I think I woke up early to watch Cung Le vs Franklin, UFC 144.

1521377_420896588044138_484100100_n.jpg

Damn Le, Bisping, Kim, and Lombard on a Fight Pass card? I'd be fine with them booking nothing else. That's insane for a Fight Pass card.

Pretty tough fight for Bisping on paper. Cung is old and never fights though.

Cung is a far superior striker with decent TD defense. If Cung shows up conditioned he will win. They have had fighters older than him still have cardio. I give him about a 75% chance of winning.

Yeah given some of bispings bad tendencies i can see him circling right into a kick and getting kod

Back