Cung Le Had Elbow Surgery 6 Weeks Before He Fought Franklin

There are 40 years olds in better shape, like Dan Henderson, also because they are taking peds and cung le doesn't..

Cung Le himself has admitted to eating a lot of junk food during breaks from fights (pizza and chocolate). He still looks good for 40 but compared to where he was even at 35 he has clearly deteriorated. I don't think he's anywhere near his prime physically. How could he be training MMA part-time and taking extended breaks to act in movies?

The technique is still there he simply isn't in the best of shape.

I want to see him keep fighting if he intends to do MMA full-time and give it his best but the Cung Le today is not the Cung Le of even 5 years ago. You don't have to take PEDs to stay in shape in to your late 30s and 40s. Anderson Silva looks about as fit as he did 10 years ago. Taking care of your body goes a long way.

Watching joes podcast and His guest just said so that makes the win even more crazy imo because he was just getting his motion back in his arms a few weeks before the fight and his foot was still messed up.. That's awesome

Totally suycks. That means he could have smashed Riches face way worser than Spider did if he were 100%!

Oh well, you can't have everything.:D

Cung Le is a warrior man. No excuses either. We knew he had an injured foot going in, but he didn't talk about it and now this, coming out weeks after the fight. Love watching this guy fight. It's a shame he got into MMA so late.

He did look slower than in his fight with Silva. It looked like Rich was gonna just beat on him and them BAM

I like Rich, but that was a sweet win for Le.

Know what hurts? Throwing hooks when you have any sort of elbow pain.

Manly, Cung. Manly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back