Crime Culturally enriching youths cause mass panic at Nashville mall

Police in Houston warn women to not shop solo at The Galería, the most expensive mall downtown, because criminals target them in the parking lots after shopping.

If they do go, they recommend valet.

But the criminals now follow them home and hit them there.

Saks 5th Avenue now hires off duty PD because mall cops are worthless

You can downplay all you want, but deep blue cities are borderline war zones in places

Keep your head in the sand. It’s easier I know
A few years back I was in a parking lot in a Mall in Rochester NY meeting a girl before we drove for a date and a cop pulled up and said I should leave because it to dangerous after dusk..... It wasn't like that just 15 years ago.

TS did a really great job reminding us that there are black people out there.

Thank you for the warning.

A lot of people on both sides made a total ass out of themselves in this thread.
It's the same thing...

If you indict Trump for crimes he clearly committed, it's only fair and reasonable to put Biden in jail for stuff he's been accused of based on "people are saying"...

Bothsidesism.

It's the same thing...

If you indict Trump for crimes he clearly committed, it's only fair and reasonable to put Biden in jail for stuff he's been accused of based on "people are saying"...

Bothsidesism.

Not only is this a wildly false biased take, but it has nothing to do with what I said or the thread itself.

How did TDS make its way into a thread about black criminals?
I've been indoctrinated to hate Obama because of tan suits. I had to bring it up. Obama was black, never forget that.

Talking about Trump really bothers you guys.

Its a disease that they can't control....Trumps always right in the back of their throats just waiting to come out.
Fuck yeah! Watching New York working its way toward taking all his shit has been hilarious!

giphy.webp

there was a mass panic at the mall I was at yesterday, I caught an older guy running, asked him "what's going on" he replied "everyones running, so I ran too" :confused:

I'm not losing my spot at Lucilles bbq no matter what, so I stuck around.

there was a mass panic at the mall I was at yesterday, I caught an older guy running, asked him "what's going on" he replied "everyones running, so I ran too" :confused:

I'm not losing my spot at Lucilles bbq no matter what, so I stuck around.
This guy gets it. Are we to be guided by fear? Or are we fucking Americans who see opportunity and carpe diem that shit?

I have an IPhone repair scheduled for today at 5:00. I plan to drop it off and get it tomorrow. I’d have my daughter drop it off since she is is on schools break but they don’t allow unaccompanied minors under 18.
<{hughesimpress}>

that is kind of embarrassing that malls in america can be worse than third world countries

red guy did good considering he was jumped, he didnt become mashed potatoes, props to him for fighting them off
I got jumped by a bunch of "Urban Gentleman" as Theo calls them when I lived in AZ and I wouldn't recommend it or call it a good time...That kid did good.
I had to go into work and had a broken orbital bone and my eye was full of blood and people asked how I did....... I guess a good answer would've have been "Hey I didn't become mashed potatoes.

TS did a really great job reminding us that there are black people out there.

Thank you for the warning.
I think most people missed my point, which was asking if this sort of thing is common in malls these days (because one of the comments on twitter said malls are basically babysitting places where parents leave their kids all day). Secondly, I was wondering how people confused this for a shooting or active shooter. That's about it <Fedor23>

Back