Crime Culturally enriching youths cause mass panic at Nashville mall

More of those young scholars making their Fathers Proud....just another reason to stay away from malls in the United States.

"I'm scared of black people even when I'm armed" is a retarded mentality! How do you not see this?!

How many thousands of hours of culture war bullshit do you have to consume to run away from teenagers throwing chairs when you're fully armed?!
The stupidity never ends. He whines about our guns . . . now he's whining about people removing themselves from a situation and not using them.

Pretty sure malls shutdown because of people using Amazon and other online shopping options lmao.
Pretty sure multiple causes can exist depending on where the mall is located and what shopping options are available.

What excuse?!

Some teenagers fell out <45>

They're allowed to do that, you don't die <Lmaoo>

Give them a friggin' fine for whatever damage they cause, but holy fuck, armed Americans running away?!

You don't see how ridiculous this is?!

It's the most ridiculous scene I've seen in fucking years!
these dorks think they'd win a civil war...

"I'm not American, BUT I KNOW FOR SURE ABOUT THIS PROBLEM"

{<jordan} {<jordan} {<jordan} {<jordan}

You absolute clown!
Wait.

You actually chose to type this reply out AND hit the "post reply" button?

This is rich dude. Really rich.

Fuck going to Malls in the ATL Especially on Friday or Saturday nights.
I have an IPhone repair scheduled for today at 5:00. I plan to drop it off and get it tomorrow. I’d have my daughter drop it off since she is is on schools break but they don’t allow unaccompanied minors under 18.

"Mass panic at Nashville mall"

"Literally nothing happened"

"BUT BLACK PEOPLE COULD'VE KILLED THEM"

This thread is Sherfront all over

YIKES!
Oh stop. You're embarrassing yourself as much as you're claiming others are here.

You would've been one of a handful to post this thread whining about "gun violence" if it had involved guns and folks were shot and you know it.

Oh stop. You're embarrassing yourself as much as you're claiming others are here.

You would've been one of a handful to post this thread whining about "gun violence" if it had involved guns and folks were shot and you know it.
lmao," if this was a completely different situation made up in my head you'd think differently about it!"

I have an IPhone repair scheduled for today at 5:00. I plan to drop it off and get it tomorrow. I’d have my daughter drop it off since she is is on schools break but they don’t allow unaccompanied minors under 18.
Yeah In Rochester NY you have to have a guardian to go to the mall past 7 I believe...And they keep a heavy Police Presence.....
Its a shame but it is what it is.

lmao," if this was a completely different situation made up in my head you'd think differently about it!"
Really dude? The situation I mentioned hasn't happened?

Wow so this thread got to 14 pages within half a day because "black people committed a crime so it's nothing serious and if you think crime is bad you're now racist"?

Damn, sherwoke going hard again.

"I am inventing a scenario and judging you on how you didn't respond to that fictional scenario that doesn't exist.

Cool story, bro!
Holy crap

Police in Houston warn women to not shop solo at The Galería, the most expensive mall downtown, because criminals target them in the parking lots after shopping.

If they do go, they recommend valet.

But the criminals now follow them home and hit them there.

Saks 5th Avenue now hires off duty PD because mall cops are worthless

You can downplay all you want, but deep blue cities are borderline war zones in places

Keep your head in the sand. It’s easier I know

Back