Crime Culturally enriching youths cause mass panic at Nashville mall

Spounman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I mean to be fair they were probably just stressed out from finals {<jordan}
Is this common at malls now? I haven't been to one in a while.
Here is the video that caused the mass panic at Opry Mills Shopping mall that caused people to Run and panic as they thought shots fired

The latest buzz phrase the left likes to throw around "An activity that enriches one's view of cultural differences with an eye toward replacing bad ideas about others' culture with well-informed ones."
Source that? And also that’s what you’re trying to say for African Americans right?

So some teenagers had a fight, and all the white adults ran screaming because those teenagers happened to be black?

I'm getting no audio from the first video, is that just me?

So some teenagers had a fight, and all the white adults ran screaming because those teenagers happened to be black?

I'm getting no audio from the first video, is that just me?
It's Nashville that's why I'm asking if its common at malls these days. I've never been to Tennessee. And yeah I don't know where they got gunshots from.

I mean to be fair they were probably just stressed out from finals {<jordan}
Is this common at malls now? I haven't been to one in a while.
Here is the video that caused the mass panic at Opry Mills Shopping mall that caused people to Run and panic as they thought shots fired

We stayed at that hotel (it's giant, one of the biggest in America) a few years back when we did a driving trip through Tennessee. We went to that mall.

I watched the vids with the sound off, where did the gunshots/active shooter stuff come in? Looks like some shitheads (with zero clue how to throw a punch--in this case a good thing since there were probably a hundred plus combined punches thrown and zero damage done) deciding the mall was a good place to brawl but that's it. They didn't even know how to properly use the chairs they picked up as weapons.

They aren't even good at being shitheads, I guess LOL.

The events in the OP are so out of character in our current society that no one could have imagined something like this happening.

Holy fuck <45> <45> <45>

Bar brawls are normal, but if your non-racist countrymen see a bit of brown skin involved, run for the hills and bury your guns <Lmaoo>

Back