Crime Culturally enriching youths cause mass panic at Nashville mall

I think most people missed my point, which was asking if this sort of thing is common in malls these days (because one of the comments on twitter said malls are basically babysitting places where parents leave their kids all day). Secondly, I was wondering how people confused this for a shooting or active shooter. That's about it <Fedor23>
This is very common in malls located next to certain neighborhoods and most likely only continue to get worse if juvenile sentencing laws don't get stricter.

- Man I wish i was there!
A huge oportunity to beat some teens, and those are very-weaks ones. Could show-off to the Milf's in the Mall.

I would just run toward the brawl and whisper:
- No kicks bellow the waist-line.

The dumbasses would think, that i follow some street code. But is because we taekwondo practicioners can't defend them. I usually ask to not throw punches in the face in my street-fights, because we dont know how to block them in TKD. But this case i will eat some punches, just to look like i got David Tua or Fujita chin!

Last edited:
I’ve been to this mall and they have police at the gates. You can’t enter if you are under 18 without a guardian. Sad state of affairs because I would get dropped off at the mall in the morning and would stay all day in my early teens.

It's a shame so many malls had to shut down due to these "Teens" fighting every week, thus driving customers from shopping there.

It's your fault Lefties. These are your people.
How is trash like this allowed to post this shit? Also while donning a Simpsons avatar. I just hope you can get the help you need for your obvious mental disorder. You validate every stereotype and check every box as a racist internet troll.

Back