CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS

Jorge Masvidal
Born: November 12, 1984 (age 34 years), Miami, Florida, United States
I was born in America with Jamaican immigrant parents. I have an accent, especially when excited. Americans tell me I’m not American lol. This doesn’t say much.

I was born in America with Jamaican immigrant parents. I have an accent, especially when excited. Americans tell me I’m not American lol. This doesn’t say much.
But you’re still not a Cuban missile, Yankee!

I've been to Havana once and the USA several times. I never once felt uneasy in Cuba nor did I see the vast amount of poverty and homelessness like I did in the USA.
Commie sympathizer

Being Cuban is a nationality not a race, if he doesn't have a Cuban passport or national ID card he is not cuban. Just like americans with mexican ancestry and don't speak spanish , they are not mexican.
The Cuban passport and National ID card are given by the un-elected Castro regime, therefore null and void to the true Cuban patriots.

Coming from someone who has lived in both, no, it's not. There is only a section Miami that is even remotely similar.

Florida is the same as Flo Rida.

I'm just talking out of my ass.

I doubt Kennedy played that big of a role in preventing WW3. We get it though he was in the army! God these army people are just insufferable.
Wow. He's talking about President Kennedy not Tim Kennedy...

66511300_1802612799884373_8007341824693764096_o.jpg

Sorry America but you're 0-2

giphy.gif

Discuss the Cuban Missile Crisis...
Yeah but USA > Cuba, all day, every day. Nobody wants to immigrate to Cuba.

Back