• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS

Well go with the pseudo Russian Khabib since Russians caused the crisis.

Kennedy's blockade worked and forced the russians out of Cuba, in the end cooler heads from both Kennedy and Khrushchev helped to stave off WW3. I'd say the world is 1-0 in that regard.
I doubt Kennedy played that big of a role in preventing WW3. We get it though he was in the army! God these army people are just insufferable.

Castro didn't raise no weaklings.

Untitled-1-copy.jpg

Huge difference, considering Little Havana is in a developed country and Havana is in a 3rd world disaster zone. But yea, potato potahto.

I've been to Havana once and the USA several times. I never once felt uneasy in Cuba nor did I see the vast amount of poverty and homelessness like I did in the USA.

Being Cuban is a nationality not a race, if he doesn't have a Cuban passport or national ID card he is not cuban. Just like americans with mexican ancestry and don't speak spanish , they are not mexican.

Being Cuban is a nationality not a race, if he doesn't have a Cuban passport or national ID card he is not cuban. Just like americans with mexican ancestry and don't speak spanish , they are not mexican.
there is only one human race

I heard Rockhold was half Cuban, he’s got that missile...

bU2KDdt.jpg

<Dylan>

I initially thought it said cuban midlife crisis.

Back