Cub Swanson Calls Ricardo Lamas "Scared To Face Him".

Loudmouth horribly tattooed man tries talking his way into a big fight

20130707-014402-620x330.jpg

3134vue.png

Well, we can all thank Chael Sonnen for this. Trash talk earned him title fights.

Funny thing is Cub does not want to fight Poirer when Poirer called him out after beating Koch. Poirer fought Cub on short notice without a proper training camp and lost a close fight. Would love to see this rematch.

I wouldn't mind seeing this rematch if Aldo is sidelined for an extended period of time but for Cub to act so entitled is silly. Yeah you've got a good streak but chill out dude, Lamas has already beaten you and two top fighters afterwards so he definitely deserves to get the next title shot.

Go search for both winning streaks, Lamas has fought no one but Koch, and loss by ko with alcantara who's a bantamwieght, while Cub is on a 6 fights winning streak with last 3 losses under top 3 fighters Aldo, Mendes and Lamas. So i belive he does deserves a rematch, is much easier to be on a winning streak if he fights once a yeas

I was about to share some logic with you, but Taric beat me to it.

Uh, Hioki is a higher ranked fighter than anybody Cub has ever fought at the time they fought them. And Cub is part of Lamas' win streak as well. You don't just get to conveniently leave it out.

-Lamas should get the next title shot
-Scrap Mendes/Lentz and make Mendes/Swanson #1 contender fight for UFC on FOX 9

Yep, I don't know why they didn't do this in the first place those were obviously the fights to make.

If Cub wants to make a statement, why didn't he call out Mendes?

I don't think Mendes is going to be LnPing anyone anymore, he seems to have turned the corner and can utilize his power.

Mendes is a monster and will smash anyone not named Aldo. i don't care if his competition hasn't been the elite of the division. He's in beastmode.

With edgar fighting BJ and Mendes/lentz and Cub already beating Dustin, the Zombie is out and Koch just lost, so did Siver and Guida, I think its obvious Cub/Lamas rematch for a title shot while Aldo is hurt.

Otherwise who is Cub gonna fight? IF lamas gets the shot then who does Cub fight?

I know Lamas already beat him but if Aldo is out till next year I say to clear this div up you rematch Lamas/Cub and get a true undisputed contender and clear up the div.

lamas is right. he already finished swanson and even aldo believes he is the #1 contender. enough said.

-Lamas should get the next title shot
-Scrap Mendes/Lentz and make Mendes/Swanson #1 contender fight for UFC on FOX 9

Yup make this happen. Mendes is a beast, he's probably the only person that I can see beating Aldo at 145 (I know Aldo beat him easily the first time, but Mendes is constantly improving so you never know).

Yeah right, Dustin Poirier called Cub out after his win over Koch. Cub ain't doing this either I assume so why the hell should Lamas fall for it.

Cub should have called out Mendes a long time ago.

I love watching Cub fight but he needs to STFU calling ou Lamas.

Would be a good rematch to make in the future but Lamas is next in line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back