Cub Swanson Calls Ricardo Lamas "Scared To Face Him".

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
20130707-014402-620x330.jpg

The featherweight division is starting to become the fighters who talk the most smack.

First it was Conor McGregor. Now, Cub Swanson and Ricardo Lamas are exchanging

Sounds like that rematch needs to happen yesterday.

Cub has grown on me. But this rematch isnt necessary. Aldo vs Lamas i want to see it just to see what kind of whuppin Aldo can put on Lamas for 25 mins.

lol I saw the fight lamas tapped him kind of easily when he got on top to be honest

I gotta respect the guy wanting to fight regardless over the guy trying to wait for a shot while the champ isn't available

Says the guy who's scared to face Frankie

I gotta respect the guy wanting to fight regardless over the guy trying to wait for a shot while the champ isn't available

The funny thing is if Cub was in Lamas position he would do the same thing. Since he lost to Lamas though he knows he wont get a title shot before him so he has no choice but to call him out.

-Lamas should get the next title shot
-Scrap Mendes/Lentz and make Mendes/Swanson #1 contender fight for UFC on FOX 9

The funny thing is if Cub was in Lamas position he would do the same thing. Since he lost to Lamas though he knows he wont get a title shot before him so he has no choice but to call him out.

ya that's true

That's exactly what he did when Edgar called him out.

The fans want Aldo vs. Lamas....

Pipe down, Cub.

Why? Their first fight wasn't that long ago, and it was a decisive finish. You people fall for the WWE shit so easily.

2011? We're nearly in 2014 now. Lots of crap changes in a couple of years.

Not surprised, either

Maybe he could fight Elkins? Everyone is booked or he has already faced them.

buddy it was less than 2 years ago

Buddy, do the math. It was in 2011. We're at the tail end of 2013. Lots of things change in a couple of years, Cub has improved a ton over the past couple of years.

Back