Cryptocurrency Investments

HODL on, just keep on HODLing on. It may not be for long, just keep on HOLDing on with me.

If you bought into BTC about 10 days ago for 3900 a coin, you could have made some decent money by now.

I have been HODLing BTC since 2018. Idk if I'll invest in any type of stock or crypto anytime soon.

So you are already making profit. Should have thrown in more.
should have but it was just some fuck around money I made off it last year when it dropped and starting to rise up again

I think I had originally bought in about 6400 and 8000 which I held until last june when it hit 13000

sold it and kept the profit in cash mostly

should have but it was just some fuck around money I made off it last year when it dropped and starting to rise up again

I think I had originally bought in about 6400 and 8000 which I held until last june when it hit 13000

sold it and kept the profit in cash mostly

Good shit. Time to take advantage. Of you see it dip to 5000 or less get one this time. I don't where you are based but use Binance via Koinal if you are buying with card. Vertification is the easiest of any charger and they only take 2.5% fees if you use a card.

yup. XRP is the same price on your site as the one i use. Hope you make millions brother!
Yes sir, I have a 10 year HODLing limit lol.
I hope I'm a millionaire or billionaire in 10 years or less.

Good shit. Time to take advantage. Of you see it dip to 5000 or less get one this time. I don't where you are based but use Binance via Koinal if you are buying with card. Vertification is the easiest of any charger and they only take 2.5% fees if you use a card.
coin base and Robin hood isnwhat I'm using and agreed. the pattern from last year seems to be repeating itself i.e. up by summer.

Back