Cryptocurrency - a few tips from an old hand

BTC is painting a bear flag as it typically does before another leg down. My expectation was drawn out consolidation at this range. The highest probability following this is a continuation of the previous move. I don't pretend to know what something will do with absolute certainty. I use a chart to extract probability. We have been in a downtrend since January. This is a bear market. Until a reversal happens I will continue to short every rally. A trend reversal can happen with a powerful V-bottom rejection or a long basing out pattern. Look at NASDAQ post-bubble for an example. It could happen here but nearly everything my eyeballs tell me says more downside. Volume analysis suggests pitstops at 2800, 1900, and 1200. These are not absolutes. While I am short, I am hedged and try to catch these pops. Drops below 3500 will see me begin to accumulate long positions. I will escalate my long positions the more BTC drops. Four months ago no one would have said you could buy BTC for 3500. Here we are. 1200 (or lower) is not at all far-fetched. Nothing in this market suggests trend reversal. Exchanges must be regulated and confidence restored before true upside (imo). Shitcoins and scams must get squashed. Crypto, in general, must become easier for the masses to access. Businesses must figure out if they can benefit from blockchain and if so, how to integrate the technology. This will come - in time. I am patient.
so did you buy when it hit 3800 earlier this year?
Everything I made last year in the summer, I re-invested in March this year - i literally missed the 3800 per coin window by 10 mins - i couldn't log into my coinbase account and transfer money fast enough - got in at 4800

If it hit's 20k, I may take out half and put more into ETH - thoughts? too early to pull out of bitcoin?

If you bought low... You win. If it continues to climb, you may not get as much as if you hung in there, but...

A win is a win.

If it hit's 20k, I may take out half and put more into ETH - thoughts? too early to pull out of bitcoin?

both will be good but some say eth can 20x in the same time btc does 10x

Y’all are some crazy mofos betting on this shit.

It is higher than JP Morgan right now.

I would take the money and run. Lol

Last edited:
Y’all are so crazy mofos betting on this shit.

It is higher than JP Morgan right now.

I would take the money and run. Lol

Crypto currency isn't going anywhere. I wouldn't recommend anyone dump their life savings into it, but I think you're crazy if you don't have at least some small stake in it.

Back