• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Everyone’s bags been getting hammered. The amount of hopium going around is hilarious though. Shit like that tweet with stuff like “imagine selling.” Fuck all that, next time the market surges I’m selling my bag and re buying when it tanks again lol. I’m guessing it’ll be like this all summer.
fair enough

Everyone’s bags been getting hammered. The amount of hopium going around is hilarious though. Shit like that tweet with stuff like “imagine selling.” Fuck all that, next time the market surges I’m selling my bag and re buying when it tanks again lol. I’m guessing it’ll be like this all summer.
I’m not selling any SOL until it hits 350

is irs going to scan every gains you get from selling, they will take their share?

I think we see a slight recovery this week then go sideways for a while. Moon for a few days, then punt again one last time before hopefully taking off in August/september lol.

the last few dumps have all come when the us market opens. Freedom really cucking everyone
Feds seriously waiting for a deflationary recession at this point. I feel like it's going to leave a small window for risk assets. Hopefully they cut before it gets bad enough to where people start bailing on the market.

The downside to having institutional investment
I knew it was a big mistake. We had horrible manipulation last time. IMHO it's worse now. The way it's hovering as it has been is manipulation.

I also think the dumping by greyscale and the buying of ETF is reverse correlated. Essentially giving budget btc to tradFI. They keep making money rekt longing and shorting.

I think you are still optimistic. My plan is to snipe equities and roll in my profits. I want more real-estate. More equities. Next time horizon I'm planning for is 2030.

Feds seriously waiting for a deflationary recession at this point. I feel like it's going to leave a small window for risk assets. Hopefully they cut before it gets bad enough to where people start bailing on the market.
I hope so too. I saw some charts and it's bad.

Walmart released info recently. It points to a recession. I think we have a shorter cycle but I hope I'm wrong. 2024 might be it. 1 rate cut. Hopefully, we smash 85k before it happens.

I'm not optimistic on Alts. I think a great few will do exceptionally well and memes (if picked right). I'm expecting Armageddon after the election. I hope I'm wrong. But if it goes like last time, wars will really shake up this market.

A perfect world? 122k btc before December. Profit take. One early Q1 run up in 2025. Here is to hope.

Iceberg ahead. Ejection in coming.

[<dunn]

Back