• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

Everyone’s bags been getting hammered. The amount of hopium going around is hilarious though. Shit like that tweet with stuff like “imagine selling.” Fuck all that, next time the market surges I’m selling my bag and re buying when it tanks again lol. I’m guessing it’ll be like this all summer.

Until a rate cut. If some moron starts a new war it will be Armageddon. I just heard about women strong and independent <Moves>Getting drafted in a bill. <lmao>

I hear you. My concern is that, you exit your btc position after holding this long and it goes the fuck off.

I want to exit deadwood. I'm not in need of it. I'm patiently waiting. I will exit gladly when the time comes. Tbh, my bag is still way up. In the past, we would be still not broken ATH.

The scary part is that, when you factor in morons and money printing, we are nowhere near ATH with inflation. Charles argued we would need 138k just to break 69k with all the inflation.

Not financial advice. I still got dry powder. Ready to go. We did the hard part in the bear market. It's just the waiting game now. Enjoy the ride.

The market manipulation and corruption is annoying AF no doubt.

Sorry not crypto related but I sold my crypto about two years ago and got in on Nvidia, anyone else get some? They're now the most valuable company in the world and I'm up 900% on my stocks.

This is getting brutal. Next run up better be insane
Remember to have a plan and know where you are rolling over profit. I'll be sniping equities. If my crypto bag goes the F off,I'll be running it into real-estate preferably abroad.

Remember to have a plan and know where you are rolling over profit. I'll be sniping equities. If my crypto bag goes the F off,I'll be running it into real-estate preferably abroad.

I’ve done well enough moving shitcoins already this year so im not really trippin. It still sucks seeing the market be manipulated like this. My portfolios mostly eth, sol and a few grand in the iggy azalea coin lol. If that shit goes to the billions I’ll be one of her simps too shit.

I’ve done well enough moving shitcoins already this year so im not really trippin. It still sucks seeing the market be manipulated like this. My portfolios mostly eth, sol and a few grand in the iggy azalea coin lol. If that shit goes to the billions I’ll be one of her simps too shit.

My bag is mostly btc. I'm on the sol train reluctantly. I hate it but F IT MOONS. TradFi decidEd it won. At least for now.

I'm enjoying the lul a bit but the manipulation is annoying. I didn't want ETFs and this is why. The white paper never championed ETFs. They broke fiat.they are trying to break btc.

On a positive note, if you got dry powder, it's not a bad idea to snipe. I sniped some tesla a little while ago. My time horizon is 2030.

Crypto, equities, and real-estate ftw. Patience is a virtue. LFG! 🔥

Everyone’s bags been getting hammered. The amount of hopium going around is hilarious though. Shit like that tweet with stuff like “imagine selling.” Fuck all that, next time the market surges I’m selling my bag and re buying when it tanks again lol. I’m guessing it’ll be like this all summer.
Lol that sounds like all the GME bag holders praying for the stock to moon

Maybe not the best time but I put $3k spread around BTc EtH and SOL. I know it isn’t the bottom but I don’t believe it’s the top either.

I’m done with meme coins as I got killed last bull run

Back