• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread v34 - Last Chance to Hop on Before Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if we break even on gdp the next two quarters and unemployment sits between 4.5-5.0 percent by mid year 2024. That's what it will take for the fed to start loosening monetary policy.

You need that additional liquidity if you expect retail to pile into crypto again. I think institutions will keep BTC afloat and probably ETH to an extent in the meantime. The good thing is institutions pushing for an eth spot ETF already.

Dear Diary

What up Crypto Bros. Markets are up, Blackrock got into Crypto and it was calm for like a month or 2 but BAM I knew that shit was gonna pop off quick after they got in. My cousin had been telling me all year Oct/Nov/Dec the Bull run will start. The dude was right, Gotta admit (He has been in Crypto since 2019)

My Crypto gameplan.

I got 12k invested (Up 3,100 now to 15k) in ADA at 25c and a little on XRP. If ADA goes back up to 3 dollars (It will) that's an easy 12x and for me that's 144k. People are saying it SHOULD at least hit 5 or 6, if it does then I get 300k. Not gonna lie tho that shit seems too easy to be true. I kinda don't believe it.

I fucked up tho because I think Kaspa/XRP/DOGE (With ELons help) will all outperform ADA (Gotta hold onto it for Tax purposes) Bitcoin and ETH are GUARANTEED to make money but it won't give you the 10x-15x gains.

My Bags are packed and I'm waiting for that trip to the moon.

I know most people in this thread hate Shitcoins but imo you could throw money on anything in crypto and when the Bullrun is happening and Bitcoin is rising everything else does too. Even the shittiest of coins can 20x your investment.

Will check back in a year and see if I was even half right or lost all my money like a gambling drug addict to shitcoins.

Either way Good Luck to All.

I hope you’re right. It’d be nice if things went smoothly in the way they’re suppose to and no new wars, crisis’s, economic down turns, or laws destroys our potential gains.

Any recommendations on a good automated preferably ai run crypto trading app?

Any recommendations on a good automated preferably ai run crypto trading app?

You can try that stupid fucking "quantum computer AI" thing that I keep getting ads for on a game I play on my phone. Elon Musk made it to cure poverty! Just give them 200 bucks and you'll have 7K in 3 days!

Okay. I understand everything now. If BTC holds the next two weeks random crypto’s will pick a day to pump 40% or more. So best you just go all in on some quasi shitcoin and reap the rewards.

Anybody all in on GUILT coin? Guilt inu? <Lmaoo>

To the moon baby. <Moves>
Great time to be buying, and will probably be a great time up to Q3 next year. BTC is experiencing little bull run as of late but when the economy starts slowing down next quarter I expect everything to be down until the fed pivots. Alts are still well in the shitter and probably will be even if BTC does run over the next few months.

I hope so. I want more btc. <Moves>Laying in chump change at ALTs. I'm thinking layering out of blue chips at ATH and into ALTs is the play but wtf do I know? Likely layer out as btc runs up 250k or eth runs up to 20k. <Eek2.0>

Curious about what you fellas plan to be doing for when banks block your crypto buys "to protect you " all the while they stack their bags along with whales? I have a few contingency plans but I want more.

Curious about what you fellas plan to be doing for when banks block your crypto buys "to protect you " all the while they stack their bags along with whales? I have a few contingency plans but I want more.

Would convert it all to XMR and hold.

He means when banks don't allow you to send funds to CEXs

Yep

But but they are keeping you safe like crushing small businesses and giving out cardiac injury injectables.

I await a gov in a country to steal someone's btc and say they are doing it to protect them. <Lmaoo>

Would convert it all to XMR and hold.
Oh, damn, yeah I read that wrong.
Sall good bruh.

Boys, Pack our moon bags.

image-asset.gif

@TheMaster pumping right now
But you sold your bag instead of letting it stake and build, no?
<{walkerwhut}><Varys01>

Paper hands
<{hfved}>

This is why you hodl

API3

Dec '20 $1.7
April '21 $9.5
_______
June '21 $2
March '22 $8

Dec '23 $1.7
........?

Meanwhile expansion has been building

"API3 is a blockchain oracle provider leading the transition from traditional third-party oracle networks to first-party oracle solutions...

The role of oracles in DeFi goes beyond mere data provision; they serve as core infrastructure for network security and scalability. As innovative projects continue to work to improve DeFi's core infrastructure, API3 is setting the standard for what oracles can and should be. As a first-party oracle solution, API3 represents the next generation of oracle services focused on enhanced security and transparent operations, setting the stage for the mass adoption and scaling of DeFi."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/api3-expands-verifiable-decentralized-data-130000423.html

Get in now folks
pi1-1068x641.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back