Crypto Megathread V29 - Bottoms Up!

When I did my taxes, it was a bit frustrating. Got out of Robin Hood crypto to make it easier. Only Coinbase, they have a deal with TurboTax but still had to go back and "verify" multiple transactions.

I imagine it will be easier next time because I know what to look out for, but yes would be nice if it was just a few clicks and done.

Btw I was relatively new and didn't put a whole lot into crypto/stocks. I think my capital gains were less than $1k so didn't pay much if anything as far as taxes
Coinbase said I made 40k last year. Yeah I wish.

tumblr_myv4756pNo1so20l7o5_1280.jpg

When I did my taxes, it was a bit frustrating. Got out of Robin Hood crypto to make it easier. Only Coinbase, they have a deal with TurboTax but still had to go back and "verify" multiple transactions.

I imagine it will be easier next time because I know what to look out for, but yes would be nice if it was just a few clicks and done.

Btw I was relatively new and didn't put a whole lot into crypto/stocks. I think my capital gains were less than $1k so didn't pay much if anything as far as taxes

I use koinly , made it very simple.

Not a popular opinion but I expect more downside. Ready to pounce when.

All the scams and rug pulls made me a btc maxi.

I did not level out myself but I will be fine in a couple years... as will you assuming you didn't sell.
I got out of Vechain where I made most of the profits just because the memory of loss was getting to me.

Still in with API3, HBAR and a few others and yes it's for the long haul, I'm not touching anything to level out until I have made back the $150k and then some.

Whoa...pay attention to bitcoin and these crypto

It'll go until the end of 2023 I believe... Then the market will start ramping up all the way to the next BTC halving in 2024.
This is what everyone thinks will happen. The opposite usually happens.

Me personally, I'm hoping for one of these mini bull runs.A nice 60K BTC run up would be cool.I'll cash out and wait for another drop.

Here's an interesting bit on Crypto from Erik Prince the CEO of Blackwater.

TimeStamped:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back