Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why I’m limiting my Fiat buys. If it does nuke. Lord have mercy. Anyone else have a hidden bank account from their spouse? I do. For the opportunity to buy after a nuke.
If we nuke there will be so much buying there will be nothing left on exchanges. All of this price action is driven by low volume.

Based on absolutely nothing but gut feeling and delusion we drop too around 37-39k by tomorrow then Monday / Tuesday bounce to around 45k.

Also for the first time in 4 years done the stupid mistake of placing an order at 0.08 rather then 0.008 on Kucoin. Luckily it was only $200 I lost but lesson for others to be careful when putting in spot orders.

Also for the first time in 4 years done the stupid mistake of placing an order at 0.08 rather then 0.008 on Kucoin. Luckily it was only $200 I lost but lesson for others to be careful when putting in spot orders.

That is a small mistake compared to market buying. Many guys lost their entire portfolio by hitting market buy.

They don't realize that the market buy fills their order with the current buy/sell orders and if they for example buy for 10k usd but there's only 1k usd in the current buy orders. The remaining 9k usd gets filled by bots in a fraction of a second for next to nothing.

Also to avoid parallax errors like that for limit orders I always copy the current price of the coin and then paste and edit it.

ibonds are paying >7% annualized rate right now. Hard to beat. I just bought 20k and planning to buy another 30k before April when the rate changes.

ibonds are paying >7% annualized rate right now. Hard to beat. I just bought 20k and planning to buy another 30k before April when the rate changes.

How are you buying more than 10k per year? Gifting to family?

That’s why I’m limiting my Fiat buys. If it does nuke. Lord have mercy. Anyone else have a hidden bank account from their spouse? I do. For the opportunity to buy after a nuke.

<seedat>

She's my wife and I'll love her always, but if she got her hands on it, she'd spend it. BTW, we're not talking literal nukes are we?!?!

Last edited:
Back to even. This isn't volatile, this is violent. LoL I want to buy a lottery coin. Someone take a time machine and find out what goes nuts soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back