Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to even. This isn't volatile, this is violent. LoL I want to buy a lottery coin. Someone take a time machine and find out what goes nuts soon.
This coin called Dogecoin goes nuts in January 2021. My time machine isn’t very good by the way.

Voyager pays 9% annual on stablecoin, right? USDC?

Yup. As BlockFi. I personally split my USDC stablecoin across the 2 platforms in the extremely rare instance one of them gets hacked or something bad happens.
I believe BlockFi is the safer bet. Neither are "insured" per se like by the FDIC, but BlockFi is insured by a huge company called Gemini. Though Voyager is a publicly traded company I believe, so they have to fulfill certain laws b/c of that.

Started dca'ing in? It's less than 2.50.
Unfortunately I don't have funds to spend otherwise I would.
My API3 has held up quite well but is locked for a year and my meta plays like REALM and SPAT all bombed.
The other one that's held up is Adshares (ADS) but that's a good long term hodl.

I have to wait for something else to move before I put in.
It's unfortunate because greed always gets you, I had a good amount of USDT staked on hotbit at 14.5% APY with a 1 month lock up but spent it, same with my PAX Gold.
The rule was I always keep some USDT and PAXG reserves but with the meta coins going crazy it felt a good move to move it there for profits but I'm now -3x on most of them.

That's why it's good to make basic minimal fund and dca'ing rules and stay disciplined to stick to them no matter what so it overrides emotions like fear and greed which are unreliable.

To get some atom now... or just hold n wait for eth decisions decisions.

I was wondering how the meta plays went @TheMaster

To get some atom now... or just hold n wait for eth decisions decisions.

I was wondering how the meta plays went @TheMaster
I still believe they will have their time, but it's frustrating to have been able to have gotten 2 or 3 times as much tokens by just waiting.

SIN, REALM and SPAT are at or near the very bottom now I think so the only way is up in the next 6 months - 1 year.

These ultra low caps especially in an emerging sector like metaverse are highly volatile the rewards and likewise the losses can be great.

Not dca'ing in after MilesAbove has told us to a million times is not right,but still,

1u7pm7.gif

You guys are almost convincing me to buy some WILD but if I have to pay the gas fees using Coinbase wallet I'll probably just throw more at the obvious play LGB...

Colbert_Con to the moon. I'm not GenZ but I am all in lol.

Apparently we have just seen the longest consistent drop in BTC price for 4 years

https://www.rt.com/business/545490-bitcoin-longest-losing-streak/

"The world’s biggest digital asset, bitcoin, fell for a seventh straight day, marking its longest losing streak since 2018, as the crypto market contends with new strains of Covid-19, inflation and a hawkish turn of the US Fed."

Might not mean anything, but perhaps a good idea to log out of your portfolio and only check in sporadically this next few weeks.

Last edited:
Polygon seems like it will be the Solona / Avalanche of 2022 based on usage.

Look at Quickswap. It's the Uniswap / Pancake Swap DEX but for Polygon (Matic). It's already on Coinbase and Binance and best of all it's LESS THEN 100 million MC!!!! Seems an easy easy 10x for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back