Crypto Megathread V24 - HODL the line — gains aren’t always on time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2022-1-8_16-56-29.png
https://sundaeswap-finance.medium.com/expectations-congestion-mainnet-launch-e9da5abfd819

unknown.png

Days to swap, top kek.

Everyone was so bullish about Q4 2021 and Q1 2022 and seemed certain we would moon we dumped....as we all know now in crypto when everyone expects something it does the opposite....everyone is so bearish now makes me think actually we might start to moon in the next couple of weeks...hence I'm allocating the rest of my tether all in TARA (mainnet this month), GGG (gaming guild) and EPIK.

That would even confirm three to four month cycles as I've been saying recently. I still believe we're in cycle four from 2021.

That would even confirm three to four month cycles as I've been saying recently. I still believe we're in cycle four from 2021.
Which is fine. Can’t time the bottoms, which is also fine. So long as each bottom is higher than the last.

Which is fine. Can’t time the bottoms, which is also fine. So long as each bottom is higher than the last.
True. That's why my targets are set accordingly. I don't think the same discounts apply that they did from the summer.

So we're going up a lot soon it seems. In fact if we repeat this on higher level we'd be hitting ath in roughly mid year.

A lot of things need to happen but its the pattern i'm looking at right now.

A direct nuke from here (very unlikely, although possible) invalidates this idea, but when we bounce, if we break and hold 58.3, the sky opens up a lot.

Devastation would be a proper rejection from 46k sending us to low 30s

Real talk

You can thank a sizable part of Bitcoin decline on Elon Musk an Tesla stock price. Tesla has become a bellwether of Bitcoin direction. Elon an Mark Saylor are driving an tanking valuation.

Elon especially with holding a position in bitcoin while pushing Dogcoin.

A lot of things need to happen but its the pattern i'm looking at right now.

A direct nuke from here (very unlikely, although possible) invalidates this idea, but when we bounce, if we break and hold 58.3, the sky opens up a lot.

Devastation would be a proper rejection from 46k sending us to low 30s
Is it terrible that I'm hoping for a direct nuke from here? Second chances would certainly exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back