Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean we're in price discovery. Manipulation will keep it around the ATH to draw more people in.
Yes, and then

rage-red-stocks.gif

Dang....I've always said I was diamond hands.....BUT it is really tough not to take out at least 1/2 my money right now at these highs. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to get back in but I'd hate to miss the run to 100k as well. Damnit....what to do.

Dang....I've always said I was diamond hands.....BUT it is really tough not to take out at least 1/2 my money right now at these highs. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to get back in but I'd hate to miss the run to 100k as well. Damnit....what to do.
Who knows what BTC will do the next few weeks. It could tank to 50k or go up past 70k neither would surprise me.

Alts though are eventually going to take a huge hit either through a dump or BCD rising, before they start going crazy imo.

I don't have a ton of crypto, but the last couple of days I'm averaging like $2.5k gain a day. Hypothetically, if it did that everyday, I'd retire immediately.

I cashed out 200% of my total investment in December to January. In hindsight, you can say I'm missing out a bit now, but it's good to have profit actually realized, so I don't mind.

Remaining crypto is house money and it's about 450% of my total investment still.

Last edited:
I don't even like to look at the gains I've made, I get itchy fingers to cash out when I look.

I don't even like to look at the gains I've made, I get itchy fingers to cash out when I look.
I don't even feel anything anymore. Number go up and down and that's it. Just red and green numbers on the screen

Be real nice if Eth could close over 4k.

Be real nice if Eth could close over 4k.

I can't find it now, but I saw somewhere a chart of BTC and ETH price overlayed. ETH is following BTC pretty closely so far. And, then we have ETH 2.0 soon.

Some of these just need to go a little bit higher. My sell orders are close on a few of them. I don't want to level out at these, but I hope they go higher before they drop too.

I would really like Litecoin and Compound to go higher so I can offload some to something else.

Some of these just need to go a little bit higher. My sell orders are close on a few of them. I don't want to level out at these, but I hope they go higher before they drop too.

It's up to you, but I wouldn't sell anything unless I needed the liquidity. I would just acquire more on the dips. The buy high, sell low thing is a nightmare with the volatility of crypto and the taxes are a bitch to do at the end of the year.

It's up to you, but I wouldn't sell anything unless I needed the liquidity. I would just acquire more on the dips. The buy high, sell low thing is a nightmare with the volatility of crypto and the taxes are a bitch to do at the end of the year.
Yeah, the taxes has me worried.

I did swap 60% of my Litecoin for my Cosmos. Atom increased 10% in the last week with Lite going 16%. Plus I'm getting 10% interest with my Atom so I said screw it before Litecoin drops. Still left a moonbag though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back