Cruz fans where you at?

Fireflies

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Fellow Cruz fans you still here or you gonna act like you don't even like him anymore?

1. To even be back competing against the Dillashaw's, Faber's, Garbrandt's after all them injuries & years of his prime wasted out of the cage is remarkable. He lost one but he shown heart, insanely fast recovery prowess & for somebody who's meant to be a monster puncher a hella chin whilst fighting through that head clash which meant blood running into an eye wrecking his vision for half the fight. He may have looked the slower, older fighter in there but he was in there pushing the fight being the aggressor against a really hyped up KO artist.

2. I know lots pull for him because it's basically him against an entire squad of snakes I hope everybody doesn't just jump ship after a loss to them. He's still a good fighter, good analyst & a good sh*ttalker who can sell a PPV

3. Cody fought smart & didn't fight angrily at all, he may portray to be an angry hothead but in the cage he didn't lead at all in the fight which really wrecked Cruz's gameplan, he though he'd be the one avoiding damage & countering but when it turned out to be Cody doing nothing but throwing with Dom to create exchanges that was the game changer. Cruz says he adapts to the opponents style midfight but he didn't tonight, he looked like he didn't have anything in his arsenal to change the style of the fight.

4. All being said Cody was gassed in that last round... it's a championship fight even if you think your winning clearly you still go out in that last & put everything into it except for Cody he thrown nothing at all just content on keeping enough range to not be in any engagement. Cruz should have jumped on him even if it meant maybe getting finished it was worth it.

5. Good fight, Dom can always come again maybe he & Edgar get it on whilst Cody-TJ? Anyway Cody has some really good stand up, his clowning looks good for the cameras but it was pretty stupid at times on one of the knockdowns it looked like he could have jumped on him with a flurry but the chance went.

Last edited:
Fellow Cruz fans you still here or you gonna act like you don't even like him anymore?

1. To even be back competing against the Dillashaw's, Faber's, Garbrandt's after all them injuries & years of his prime wasted out of the cage is remarkable. He lost one but he shown heart, insanely fast recovery prowess & for somebody who's meant to be a monster puncher a hella chin whilst fighting through that head clash which meant blood running into an eye wrecking his vision for half the fight. He may have looked the slower, older fighter in there but he was in there pushing the fight being the aggressor against a really hyped up KO artist.

2. I know lots pull for him because it's basically him against an entire squad of snakes I hope everybody doesn't just jump ship after a loss to them. He's still a good fighter, good analyst & a good sh*ttalker who can sell a PPV

3. Cody fought smart & didn't fight angrily at all, he may portray to be an angry hothead but in the cage he didn't lead at all in the fight which really wrecked Cruz's gameplan, he though he'd be the one avoiding damage & countering but when it turned out to be Cody doing nothing but throwing with Dom to create exchanges that was the game changer. Cruz says he adapts in the fight but he didn't, he looked like he didn't have anything in his arsenal to change the style of the fight.

4. All being said Cody was gassed in that last round... it's a championship fight even if you think your winning clearly you still go out in that last & put everything into it expect for Cody he thrown nothing at all just content on keeping enough range to not be in any engagement. Cruz should have jumped on him even if it meant maybe getting finished it was worth it.

5. Good fight, Dom can always come again maybe he & Edgar get it on whilst Cody-TJ? Anyway Cody has some really good stand up, his clowning looks good for the cameras but it was pretty stupid at times on one of the knockdowns it looked like he could have jumped on him with a flurry but the chance went.
Feeling sad. But Cruz still my maaaan.

Wp Garbrant. Next gen

And yea, lotsa respect for all. Cruz accomplished.

Maybe he fights the winner of TJ/Garbrant

I am impressed at how he took the loss like a man and made no excuses, that kind of mentality is what makes a champ. He will be back

3. Cody fought smart & didn't fight angrily at all, he may portray to be an angry hothead but in the cage he didn't lead at all in the fight which really wrecked Cruz's gameplan, he though he'd be the one avoiding damage & countering but when it turned out to be Cody doing nothing but throwing with Dom to create exchanges that was the game changer. Cruz says he adapts in the fight but he didn't, he looked like he didn't have anything in his arsenal to change the style of the fight.

4. All being said Cody was gassed in that last round... it's a championship fight even if you think your winning clearly you still go out in that last & put everything into it expect for Cody he thrown nothing at all just content on keeping enough range to not be in any engagement. Cruz should have jumped on him even if it meant maybe getting finished it was worth it.

Good post btw

Still a Dom fan, and always will be. Nice summary!

Still a Cruz fan. Love the pride he has in himself even after a loss.

I have a lot of respect for Dom for accomplishing what he did even with all the injuries.

But CoGar won the mental and the physical challenges.

I'm a pretty big Cruz fan. Not a Garbrandt hater by any means. Cruz lost fair and square. Garbrandt looked very sharp and had a great performance. Very impressive win for Cody.

Right here. Hats off to cody he put on a great performance tonight. Nothing but respect for both guys.

I'm here to admit that I was totally wrong about Cody he showed great composure in the cage and made my Boy Dom look silly

still here I admire him as a fighter for a long time, after seeing how much heart he show on that fight and the way he is taking the loss I can say after tonight I admire him as human being as well. Props to Cody that was an amazing performance.

If you listen closely you can hear homeless infant slitting his wrists

Right here. He got outclassed tonight but he's still very much at the top of the division. Cruz is not out of the title picture by a long shot.

He was great at the post-presser. Much love for Cruz.

Back