Cruz fans where you at?

cruz was an utter g at the presser. i hate that he lost and in the way that he did, but he clearly will use this one to his advantage.

I'm still here, why wouldn't Cruz fans be here? All class in the press conference, gave Cody props, zero excuses.

I love when people post stuff like this. I mean if you hit the refresh button and scroll through the next 5 pages, you'd see them all posting. I don't think anyone has left his side who were his fans here.

Fellow Cruz fans you still here or you gonna act like you don't even like him anymore?

1. To even be back competing against the Dillashaw's, Faber's, Garbrandt's after all them injuries & years of his prime wasted out of the cage is remarkable. He lost one but he shown heart, insanely fast recovery prowess & for somebody who's meant to be a monster puncher a hella chin whilst fighting through that head clash which meant blood running into an eye wrecking his vision for half the fight. He may have looked the slower, older fighter in there but he was in there pushing the fight being the aggressor against a really hyped up KO artist.

2. I know lots pull for him because it's basically him against an entire squad of snakes I hope everybody doesn't just jump ship after a loss to them. He's still a good fighter, good analyst & a good sh*ttalker who can sell a PPV

3. Cody fought smart & didn't fight angrily at all, he may portray to be an angry hothead but in the cage he didn't lead at all in the fight which really wrecked Cruz's gameplan, he though he'd be the one avoiding damage & countering but when it turned out to be Cody doing nothing but throwing with Dom to create exchanges that was the game changer. Cruz says he adapts in the fight but he didn't, he looked like he didn't have anything in his arsenal to change the style of the fight.

4. All being said Cody was gassed in that last round... it's a championship fight even if you think your winning clearly you still go out in that last & put everything into it expect for Cody he thrown nothing at all just content on keeping enough range to not be in any engagement. Cruz should have jumped on him even if it meant maybe getting finished it was worth it.

5. Good fight, Dom can always come again maybe he & Edgar get it on whilst Cody-TJ? Anyway Cody has some really good stand up, his clowning looks good for the cameras but it was pretty stupid at times on one of the knockdowns it looked like he could have jumped on him with a flurry but the chance went.
I'm rt here dawg. Team Cruz all day, props to Cody, this kids hands are a problem for anybody.
My boy Cruz took shots that would've finished anybody else in division

I love when people post stuff like this. I mean if you hit the refresh button and scroll through the next 5 pages, you'd see them all posting. I don't think anyone has left his side who were his fans here.
Yeah but this kinda consolidates it. I mean we're on Sherdog, where 90 percent of poster will claim, "Oh, well I didn't see this in search"

Still a Dom fan. He responded to losing to Uriah by essentially loathing the man a decade, besting him twice, and picking fights with all of his friends...interested to see how he responds to this loss, haha. Gained a lot of respect for Cody tonight. He looked fantastic.

Loyal Cruz supporter, No bum Cruz hater on Sherdog could change that.

Cody was lucky.
Cruz will obliterate him in the rematch, period.

Checking in. He lost to the better man tonight and showed his chin & heart is unlike anybody else.
Neck tats is still a tool.

I ain't going anywhere. He's still #2 P4P in the world.

You can't hate Cruz, he is the man

obviously dissapointed because of the loss, but he is a legend and always gonna be his fan

I might be a bigger fan now than i was previously and I was already a big fan. Someone handling a loss like this reveals a lot about their character. He'll be back. Can't wait!

Cody proved me the hell wrong. Respect to both guys. Congrats to Cody.

Present and accounted for

He is a legend and one of the best of all time. What heart he showed in there tonight. So proud of him..

I love Cruz. Cody fought great tonight and i'm looking forward to Cody vs TJ.

Still a Cruz fan, still here. I got nothing against Cody. He put on a great performance and I very much look forward to more from him. As for Dom, I don't think he's done but the guy has nothing left to prove. An amazing champ who made an unbelievable comeback.

Still would like to see that DJ rematch. Maybe some of you are less convinced how certain a win that is for Cruz after tonight.

Tough night...been a fan of his from the early WEC days. You couldn't ask for a better champ or role model.

Back