Cruz fans where you at?

You can check my post history - I was saying this before the fight. Cruz is good at facing opponents that will slow down and fight to his pace. Garbrandt wasn't having any of that.

Was hoping Cody would win but Dom was pretty classy in the Post Fight Press Conference. Respect.

I love when people post stuff like this. I mean if you hit the refresh button and scroll through the next 5 pages, you'd see them all posting. I don't think anyone has left his side who were his fans here.

Yeah but this kinda consolidates it. I mean we're on Sherdog, where 90 percent of poster will claim, "Oh, well I didn't see this in search"

Nah we're on Sherdog where 99% of the threads are pointless McGregor/Ronda or Mike Perry threads. I cba trawling through most of that sh*t.

Edit: Also it's 7am here in the UK, I've been up all night watching the fights I apologize for not refreshing, refreshing & refreshing when there's threads coming in left/right & center when I'm half dead running on empty.

Not and never been a fan of Cruz but I did think he would win this fight quite easily and as usual i was wrong , congrats to Cody .
also on a note I never insulted Cody about his neck tatts like many do

Nah we're on Sherdog where 99% of the threads are pointless McGregor/Ronda or Mike Perry threads. I cba trawling through most of that sh*t.
We're on sherdog, where I've already seen tons of posts about Dom/Garbrant. Where have you been?

Really need to rewatch the thing - but I had it a draw man.

Said this before, you cannot fight for 2 rounds and win a fight. Taunting doesn't count as a landed strike.

Cruz is still my boy!

Biggest mistake and I said this whilst watching it - he led.

He needed to take Bisping's approach to Silva. Do not lead, let the fight be boring, and simply land more shots.

He let Cody be the counter-puncher and that was his undoing.

Through all of that, I only saw 2 rounds that were clear. A 10-8 for Cody in Round 4 and a 10-9 for Dom in Round 5. All the other rounds were close.

I'm here. I love Cruz.

But he looked slow against Cody. I'm not sure if it's the injuries catching up, or just getting old, but he was a full step slower than the Cruz that fought Faber the second time. Such a fucking bummer we lost those years of his prime.

Back