Crossfit for mma?

JesusBenJoseph**

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So eventually want to compete in mma. Searched for this topic on google and sherdog and didn't find anything for some reason (would imagine there would be a thousand threads for it).

There is a crossfit place right across my house. I have no idea what the fuck it even is just saw the places logo and had heard of the name before. Was going to keep moving along and not giving a shit but saw a lot of attractive ladies so now I suddenly care about crossfit and hoping some one tells me it is the greatest thing for mma ever.

Actually I didn't even want to do strength training until I go pro or something (and even keep it to a minimum there in order to work more on other stuff) because I always felt skill, experience, technique, and endurance are all more important also my biggest strength currently is my natural strength any way even though I eat like 1-2 meals a day (both of which are usually McDonalds/junk food/a single fruit) and have never had protein in my life.

So what is this crossfit shit and should I do it.

WTF is this shit. I am being serious?

EDIT: fuck I just realized what happened. I am aware (because of Joe Rogan) that people make fun of people that do crossfit for what ever reason.

Just want to clarify everything above is fucking fact people.

[wahlberg] not on my watch, troll [/wahlberg]

[wahlberg] not on my watch, troll [/wahlberg]

2jt.gif

Just go to crossfit and ogle the sweaty ladies if that's what floats your boat. You don't need our approval.

Banned for mentioning CrossFit, I like it.

Despite being a troll thread, if anyone is serious in going to a crossfit gym for training, look up who the instructors/trainers are. There are legitimate gyms who cash in on using the crossfit brand.

Thought this might be good for a few cheap laughs after a shit day at work. Such a dissapointing troll. You have to think back to the good old days, the golden age of naudi and wonder where those trolls that didnt even know they were trolls are these days. Anyone remember Payak? Man, that guy knew how to troll. He turned it into an art. These kids are just lazy. No back story, cant even be bothered to mis spell and didnt even create a second account asking why his twin with the same ip address got banned

Thought this might be good for a few cheap laughs after a shit day at work. Such a dissapointing troll. You have to think back to the good old days, the golden age of naudi and wonder where those trolls that didnt even know they were trolls are these days. Anyone remember Payak? Man, that guy knew how to troll. He turned it into an art. These kids are just lazy. No back story, cant even be bothered to mis spell and didnt even create a second account asking why his twin with the same ip address got banned

You should start a thread about it.

So eventually want to compete in mma. Searched for this topic on google and sherdog and didn't find anything for some reason (would imagine there would be a thousand threads for it).

There is a crossfit place right across my house. I have no idea what the fuck it even is just saw the places logo and had heard of the name before. Was going to keep moving along and not giving a shit but saw a lot of attractive ladies so now I suddenly care about crossfit and hoping some one tells me it is the greatest thing for mma ever.

Actually I didn't even want to do strength training until I go pro or something (and even keep it to a minimum there in order to work more on other stuff) because I always felt skill, experience, technique, and endurance are all more important also my biggest strength currently is my natural strength any way even though I eat like 1-2 meals a day (both of which are usually McDonalds/junk food/a single fruit) and have never had protein in my life.

So what is this crossfit shit and should I do it.

Don't listen to these guys. You can't argue with success. Just look at the top crossfit guys and the crossfit competition. You can meet some girls there too. They're in great shape too

Despite being a troll thread, if anyone is serious in going to a crossfit gym for training, look up who the instructors/trainers are. There are legitimate gyms who cash in on using the crossfit brand.

http://trainerdirectory.crossfit.com/

http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/certs.shtml

No seriously I am thinking about doing this after my fighting days. Some people just want to stay in shape or if they do want to become a fighter like me I will say hey let's see you do crossfit for awhile, and if you can do that, then you move on to some serious training. think of the girls and the wife would never find out cause I'm at work

No seriously I am thinking about doing this after my fighting days. Some people just want to stay in shape or if they do want to become a fighter like me I will say hey let's see you do crossfit for awhile, and if you can do that, then you move on to some serious training. think of the girls and the wife would never find out cause I'm at work

Why start crossfit at all? Training intelligently from the start is a superior option.

And women find out everything. They always do.

And here comes the alternate account.

Was going to keep moving along and not giving a shit but saw a lot of attractive ladies so now I suddenly care about crossfit and hoping some one tells me it is the greatest thing for mma ever.

Really ? All of the chicks I know that do crossfit are like beefcake bodybuilder types. Some guys like that I guess though...

Last edited:
Back