CrossFit builds oxlike strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.
beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

To someone who doesn't exercise at all, everyone who does strength training will appear oxlike.

I concur with Take, though. This is a dead horse that no longer needs to be beaten. You're starting to bruise the meat.

To someone who doesn't exercise at all, everyone who does strength training will appear oxlike.

I concur with Take, though. This is a dead horse that no longer needs to be beaten. You're starting to bruise the meat.

The New York Times has the third largest circulation in the United States. If they think this issue warrants further discussion, then I am inclined to agree with them.

Jayson Blair comes to mind.

I don't think Worf would appreciate the fact that you posted a gif of him where the filename spells his name incorrectly.

Do you really believe that Worf became the elite warrior that he is without CrossFit? Not very likely. They just didn't show it on TNG and DS9. Kind of like how they never showed anyone defecating but you know that they still do it even in the 24th century.

LOL Crossfit is bad, but not as bad as people here make it seem. The way they market themselves is ridiculous, and it's just a lot of GPP, nothing specific. I just covered everything this thread will say over the course of 12 pages in 1 post.

/ thread.

I don't think Worf would appreciate the fact that you posted a gif of him where the filename spells his name incorrectly.

Do you really believe that Worf became the elite warrior that he was without CrossFit? Not very likely. The just didn't show it on TNG and DS9. Kind of like how they never showed anyone defecating but you know that they still do it even in the 24th century.

Haha. I copied the link location from another thread. I didn't even notice that.

Chase, I asked you a question in enright's log. I am feeling neglected and am currently crying while watching Beaches. Please respond.

Haha. I copied the link location from another thread. I didn't even notice that.

Chase, I asked you a question in enright's log. I am feeling neglected and am currently crying while watching Beaches. Please respond.

Edit:

LOL Crossfit is bad, but not as bad as people here make it seem. The way they market themselves is ridiculous, and it's just a lot of GPP, nothing specific. I just covered everything this thread will say over the course of 12 pages in 1 post.

The chicks are hot.

/ thread.

Fixed.

/ thread.

That's complete crap. Coach (a.k.a. Greg Glassman) is a fitness genius "who is intent on drafting and redrafting his program — so intent, in fact, that he has said he works out inconsistently." That's right. He is sacrificing his health and training less just so he can spend more time creating his incredibly complex and effective workouts of the day.

Show some respect.

I responded to your question in enright's log, but to be completely honest, you'd be better off just doing the WODs that are posted on the CrossFit mainpage. That is the way to forge elite fitness.

Genuflect, show some respect, down on one knee! Coach is like Prince Ali.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ltcMueAFEl0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ltcMueAFEl0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*changes routine*

About time. Travis Ortmayer does CrossFit.*

Travis Ortmayer has posted on the CrossFit discussion boards and owns a pair of gymnastics rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back