Crocop or Pereira, a better combat sports athlete?

I would say Crocop fought at a higher stage in kickboxing but he wasn't champion. He won a K1 GP later on in his life but it's kind of bullshit. Alex was double champion but his divisions weren't that popular. I would argue Glory wasn't the same thing as K1 at its peak. In terms of MMA. It is maybe Alex in terms of accomplishments in MMA. Crocop never really captured the official belt of a major organization. He was OWGP tournament winner for Pride and Rizin.

I think I will rate Alex higher than Crocop just based on accomplishments but I doubt he would be able to do it at HW. He probably wouldn't get as far in HW as Crocop. Crocop gets his props for being a smaller HW. 185-205 in kickboxing wasn't really a thing when he was competing. He bulked up with secret juice to fight bigger people.

Tough to say. If they fought I think I prefer Perreira.

If you adjusted for size I don't think Cro Cop in his prime loses to anyone Perreira has beaten in MMA, except maybe Izzy, who Perreira also lost to.

Prime Fedor probably beats Perreira on the mat, but who knows.

So I'd go with inconclusive. Crocop sucked in the cage too.

That has more to do with Cro Cop's decline than anything else.
Schaub got KO'd by fucking Nog only 5 months later.

You going to try and say Cro Cop was more declined than Nog or something?

Schaub got KO'd by fucking Nog only 5 months later.

You going to try and say Cro Cop was more declined than Nog or something?

Cro cop and Nog were both badly declined by that point of their careers. Only a clown like you would try to spin it like one of them winning and losing to Schaub somehow changes that.

🤡🐀

Cro cop and Nog were both badly declined by that point of their careers. Only a clown like you would try to spin it like one of them winning and losing to Schaub somehow changes that.

🤡🐀
Which one of them's the fucking striker who should be KOing Schaub too if even Nog had the striking to do so at this point?

Ignoring that's what being a clown actually looks like.

Which one of them's the fucking striker who should be KOing Schaub too if even Nog had the striking to do so at this point?

Ignoring that's what being a clown actually looks like.

Two washed up fighters fought Schaub and one won and one lost. Mixed results are common when fighters are washed up. Mirko could have won and Nog could have lost or both could have won or lost and it wouldn't change anything.

🤡🐀

Retarded thought process. Have to be a brain dead retard to argue about hypothetical nonsense. You have no clue if what you're saying is true, and you'll never know.

Even just bringing it up, you can tell you're sub 100 IQ.

You're just a recency bias fanboy who's too dumb to identify when a division suffers a massive decline in talent.

Glover became champion in this era and Journey man Jan became champion in this era. Glover was getting knocked dead by Gus and Rumble in those days. Jan was on the prelims.

And here morons like you are pretending Poatan is fighting in the best era of LHW ever and "we don't know how he'd do in those days" even though he just lost to Jan a few months ago.

Talking about low iq

🤡🐀

I like how you're including people who BEAT Cro Cop as part of his resume.

Never change Pride fans.
it's not like alex is undefeated lol that said, the whole reason it matters is that if alex was facing that many all time greats like cro cop was, he could easily have more losses. congrats on missing the point.

Poatan lost to 43 year old journeyman Jan Blachowicz but recency bias UFC fanboy clowns want to act like he would be champion in 2015. Flavor of the month children.

it's not like alex is undefeated lol that said, the whole reason it matters is that if alex was facing that many all time greats like cro cop was, he could easily have more losses. congrats on missing the point.
Alex has beaten every MW and LHW champion since 2019 except literally his own coach that he trains with every day.

Who the fuck are you saying he should've been fighting???

Mirko was the one doing the can crushing, not Alex.

Alex has beaten every MW and LHW champion since 2019 except literally his own coach that he trains with every day.

Who the fuck are you saying he should've been fighting???

Mirko was the one doing the can crushing, not Alex.
it's not that he "should've" been fighting anyone. he can only fight who's available. the issue is that those two divisions are possibly the worst they've ever been, right now.

There is little doubt that CroCop's kickboxing career was murderous row of guys and is well beyond anything Alex accomplished when really analyzing it.

MMA a toss up, but Alex seems like over time he'll take that lead for sure.

So I guess a tie.

it's not that he "should've" been fighting anyone. he can only fight who's available. the issue is that those two divisions are possibly the worst they've ever been, right now.
Alex is the first LHW champion since Jan in 2021 to successfully defend the belt. MW hasn't been successfully defended since Izzy in 2022 in the fight before he lost to Alex himself while trying to defend again. The divisions are very competitive.

If you want to say it's not his fault that he stands out among them all talentwise that he's able to be so successful that's not a knock against him. Might as shit on every other dominant champion who's ever existed for being better than their peers.

Oh wait. Nobody ever does that because that would be stupid.

Alex is the first LHW champion since Jan in 2021 to successfully defend the belt. MW hasn't been successfully defended since Izzy in 2022 in the fight before he lost to Alex himself while trying to defend again. The divisions are very competitive.

If you want to say it's not his fault that he stands out among them all talentwise that he's able to be so successful that's not a knock against him. Might as shit on every other dominant champion who's ever existed for being better than their peers.

Oh wait. Nobody ever does that because that would be stupid.
the divisions are as shallow as they've ever been. they aren't talent-rich just because the top 3 guys all beat each other. roman dolidze is a ranked middleweight. nassourdine imavov is a ranked middleweight. anthony smith is a ranked light heavyweight. volkan oezdemir is a ranked light heavyweight. they are bad divisions.

the divisions are as shallow as they've ever been. they aren't talent-rich just because the top 3 guys all beat each other. roman dolidze is a ranked middleweight. nassourdine imavov is a ranked middleweight. anthony smith is a ranked light heavyweight. volkan oezdemir is a ranked light heavyweight. they are bad divisions.
You just listed a bunch of lower ranked guys to prove the divisions suck.

But hey, 40 year old Coleman being similarly ranked = proof Pride was much more stacked

Back