Crocop and Arlovski also thought about Suicide.

Fedor sent them both to Purgatory.
Glad to see they've made it back.

"I wanted to kill myself...
but then looked up and saw Herb Dean..."

Everyone has thought about it.

What makes Ronda's case bad is that she actually believed what people were feeding her. Yet she still doesn't admit it.

She is mentally broken, she can't talk about the fight without crying. She's going to get mushed again.

Ronda when suicides she spreads it through the fight scene to much but glad her to be honest even though she cry

I assume you didn't watch the actual fight then because Ronda got hit several times and hard. The kick was just the cherry on top of a pretty large beating sundae.
She was contemplating suicide because she lost, not because she got kicked in the head.

She was contemplating suicide because she lost, not because she got kicked in the head.

I agree with you. I was making a point to UL who suggested she got hit a single time and went suicidal.

Nope, she got hit a shit ton.

Are they weak like Rhonda?
No they aren't fucking douche bags. What part of she's hated don't you understand? She can shit the wrong color and people will attack her. (myself included at times) Don't act slow.

Did either of them decide the only reason they had to carry on was to reproduce with Travis Browne? Just curious, I never saw them interviewed about it.
Yes I do think Crocop mentioned that he wanted to have Travis' babies.

giphy.gif
Speaking of cringe worthy moments...lol

The idea that your heroes, or even your caretakers are stoic supermen who never have to struggle through any kind of sense of self-worth is anther lie people tell themselves. There's always a public face, and a private face to people. People's public face never tells the full story, and that is why it should never be trusted as a gauge of someone's values.

This desperation tends to affect people who deal with adversity the most, while other people who might not have experienced anything rough enough in life to feel such despair.

The problem is, many people who contemplate suicide do so because of the standards they have set for themselves, and society; while many other people who never think of it are the ones with no standards at all.

They're men, no one gives a fuck about men.

Truth.
To be honest with you, many men don't care about themselves. Other men complain about men complaining about themselves, and other people complain about men complaining about not being appreciated as men. People on both sides laugh because men aren't supposed to care.

Men have done it to themselves.

Cro Cop has the greatest warrior and samurai spirit of all.....

How come those fucks never fought each other? UFC blows

They took a lot more damage in their careers, not all there mentally

Ronda got hit once in her first actual REAL fight and wanted to end it all

This exactly this. She got her first taste of an actual fight, and her first taste of real adversity, and literally wanted to kill herself, instead of feeling the need to improve, come back way better, and avenge her loss.

Most sane individuals look at is as a great learning lesson, work even harder, get a new sense of motivation, and want to get better, and get back in there, and get the taste of defeat out of their mouths. Ronda's so comoeltley self absorbed, and dysfunctional in her head, she literally couldn't get over the loss even a year after she lost. Seriously, who the hell stews on soemthing a year after its happened? Not even people that were broken up with the love of their lives they've been with 6 years after being cheated on still linger on a sense of depression, and hurt a year later.

Soemthing definitely not right in her head.

Back