Crocop and Arlovski also thought about Suicide.

Oh god ... make it stop!!!!

Everyone "thinks" about suicide. and wonders about it.. Doesn't mean they actually go and follow through with it. It's not like you can 100% completely block it out of your mind.

They took a lot more damage in their careers, not all there mentally

Ronda got hit once in her first actual REAL fight and wanted to end it all

1 thing is to go on a live TV, cry, admit your dark thoughts about it and the other is saying just something like that cause of heat of the moment.

Haven't ever been mad at some point to say that?

During both of their fights with Mir,
I was all:

T6wDU.gif

Are they weak like Rhonda?
Yeah but not after 1 lose, Arlovski lost the UFC belt for so long ago and lost 4 fights in the row 3 of them were brutal knockouts then he thought about suicide. Ronda loses 1 fight and she wants to commit suicide ?

when i see 10000 threads about ronda and 10000 threads about conor every day saying the same shit over and over i also think about suicide

Did either of them decide the only reason they had to carry on was to reproduce with Travis Browne? Just curious, I never saw them interviewed about it.

But Faydoor never even showed emotion. Teh goat!!!1111

Did they go on Oprah and cry about it after posing for pictures with their cocks painted?

Tired subject, but highlights the hypocrisy.

lets be frank the weakness part of the interview is "my man i need to have his babies."

That shit was super cringe worthy.

Back