Crocop and Arlovski also thought about Suicide.

Everyone has thought about it.

Ronda is just the type to try to benefit from the self disclosure of it because that's what kind of a horrible person she is.

I would think if any mma fighter kills himself it's gonna be Bob Sapp. He always looks so sad.

Did they go on Ellen Degeneres and start crying on national TV after their first loss, say how wanting to have babies is what kept them going only to say how they're still undefeated in their minds?

What is this "everyone has thought about it" bullshit?

There has been points in my life where I didnt give a fuck if I died atm but never have I thought about taking my own life.

Looking back how stupid, everyone has value in life.

lets be frank the weakness part of the interview is "my man i need to have his babies."

That shit was super cringe worthy.

Yeeeeeeeah. I can defend being suicidal and all that. Being the biggest star in the UFC and getting embarrassed is a tough pill. But to think that she found strength in the idea of getting pregnant multiple times by a wife beater who's still married.......yeah. I don't have much respect for her.

Ronda nuthuggers making shit threads again. Somebody wasteland this crap.

Alexander the Great and Napoleon tried to kill themselves.

Caesar basically did commit suicide. he told his enemies to kill him at a public event when he lost control of his bowels in public, then dismissed his guard and intentionally ignored the warning of the conspiracy that day. But he was sick and didn't want to ruin his legacy so maybe that's a different case.

Rondas haters constantly post about her. I think that makes you a fan, bitch.

They took a lot more damage in their careers, not all there mentally

Ronda got hit once in her first actual REAL fight and wanted to end it all

I assume you didn't watch the actual fight then because Ronda got hit several times and hard. The kick was just the cherry on top of a pretty large beating sundae.

Alexander the Great and Napoleon tried to kill themselves.

Caesar basically did commit suicide. he told his enemies to kill him at a public event when he lost control of his bowels in public, then dismissed his guard and intentionally ignored the warning of the conspiracy that day. But he was sick and didn't want to ruin his legacy so maybe that's a different case.

Huh? Been listening too much to the toilet paper part of the Ronda interview?

Huh? Been listening too much to the toilet paper part of the Ronda interview?
no I was talking about people who you have to be moderately educated to know about; no worries.

If you put every human being in the world on a lie detector and has them if at any point they had thought about whether their life was worth it and if they should take it, even for a moment, the numbers would probably be shocking. Many people don't take adversity and failure well.

Are they weak like Rhonda?
No fucking way. Arlovski lost to Fedor on a mishap. Ronda loss on false sense of security and too much hype. Cro Cop is a completely different story, his whole fucking UFC run was tainted by injuries and led to everyone saying "See?! He's no good against top competition".

Lol at all the excuses. Ronda haters just cant admit how hypocrite they are no matter how obvious it is. If I remember right Arlovski even played russian roulette when he was at his lowest.

Back